The NOS Buying & Planning department is responsible for all relevant Buying, Planning, Analytical and Operational aspects for the wholesale divisions’ Never out Of Stock (NOS) program.
- Demand Planning for all International Markets across multiple Product Divisions.
- Business Process Development for new International Markets Demand Planning process.
- Representing the Divisions to the International Markets and actively engage with them as the NOS ambassador.
- Weekly, Quarterly, Ad-hoc reporting and analysis for the NOS Divisions.
- Stakeholder Management- regularly liaising with cross-functional teams (Merchandising, Product Development, Sourcing, Operations, and Central teams).
- Collaborating on projects relating to Lead Time Reduction, Vendor Capacity Planning, Forecasting and Trend Analysis with the Markets etc.
- A Business degree and approximately 2 - 4 years' of experience in Planning & Analysis field.
- An Analytical and business mindset focused on long range strategic planning as well as short term operational planning.
- Good communication skills: team player, interdepartmental collaboration, stakeholder management.
- Used to working under pressure with deadlines.
- Self-driven, ability to work autonomously and to take ownership of tasks.
- Fluent in English.
- All the bells and whistles: reimbursed commuting expenses, 25 days annual leave, discount on your mandatory Dutch Health Insurance, and pension plan.
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam.
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University.
- Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule.
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities.
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture.