About the Company
We are a global premium lifestyle brand with a true American spirit. We’re classic American cool – timeless, preppy Americana with an unexpected twist. Since we began in 1985, the Tommy Hilfiger Group has become a US$7.4 billion apparel and retail company. We are committed to delivering high quality, beautifully designed products for men’s, women’s and children’s apparel, sportswear, denim, tailored, accessories and a range of licensed products such as fragrances and home furnishings. We distribute these to over 100 countries and 1,800 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Central and South America and Asia Pacific.
In 2010, Tommy Hilfiger joined the PVH Corp. group, one of the world’s largest apparel companies. Together, as a global, action-oriented company characterized by commitment and achievement, we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels.
In 2017, Tommy Hilfiger was selected by Business of Fashion as one of The Best Companies To Work For In Fashion. View the full report .
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices for Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
The Department and Team
The TH Marketing & Communications department has 3 key objectives:
- Drive traffic and conversion @ full price
- Consistently bring the brand to life in the markets
- Be a pro-active business partner
It’s scope includes setting strategies, and giving direction and servicing the business of its ‘clients’: Divisions, Countries, Departments, Licensing Partners and Senior Management. It is the point of liaison between client needs, the brand and the final consumer.
Our core competences cover a wide variety of capabilities: brand management, corporate communications, advertising, media management, promotion management, trade marketing, campaign creation, in-store marketing (POS), digital marketing, event management, sponsoring, PR management and celebrity endorsement.
Communications is responsible for Corporate, Internal and Fashion Communications; Experiential Event Marketing; and Influencer Marketing & Celebrity Partnerships.
The role primarily includes administrative support, calendar management, preparing presentations and being an ambassador for the brand. You should enjoy being the main contact, juggling many things at once and have a “can do” attitude. This role is perfect for someone looking for a challenging move into a dynamic and fast paced environment.
The Marketing Department Assistant will support 4 Marketing Executives, with no two days being the same. The scope of the role will include, but is not limited to, the following areas:
PA/Management Assistant Support:
- Complex Calendar management for 4 SVPs
- Travel Booking
- Video conferencing set up
- Ad hoc reporting
- Compiling and distributing meeting minutes
- Financial management (expences, invoices, etc)
- General support for the Marketing Leadership Team of Tommy Hilfiger
- General support of the EVP Marketing & Communications of Tommy Hilfiger
Internal and External Stakeholder Management:
- Global / Regional Marketing & Communications teams for both Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein
- Various departments across the PVH organisation
- Agents & distributors
- Production suppliers & vendors
- Celebrity and VIP guests
Marketing & Communications Support:
- Maintain quality, efficiency and consistency in marketing communications and all its output, in-line with the brands’ positioning
- Support special projects, such as Monthly Marketing Department Meetings, Annual Marketing Off-site meetings and Global Marketing Summits
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have performed a similar support (Executive Assistant/PA to Senior VP-level or above) in an international environment. In addition, you are/have:
- A strong team player
- A hands-on, proactive, and flexible, able to employ a pragmatic approach to all tasks and challenges
- Responsive and service minded
- Discreet and professional
- Experience in event management
- Excellent Time and- Project management and organization skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Able to work calmly under pressure, and to deliver on or before deadlines
- Experience in managing a budget
- Strong eye for detail
- Sticks to (triple checked) facts
- Resourceful, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience within fashion is an advantage
- Flexible to support on all time zones
- Previous fashion industry a plus
- University degree or similar in Marketing or Communications OR similar experience
- At least 3 – 5 years’ professional experience, preferably in an International, fast-paced environment
- Master Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint), preferably Mac-literate (Keynote)
- Business fluency in English and (speaking & writing); Dutch is a pre
We’d love to know why this is THE role for you, so please include a motivational letter with your application!