About the Company
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
The Facility department of PVH Europe B.V. consists of 6 teams: Back Office, Mailroom, Service Team, Project Team, Reception and Security. In total, the Facility team consists of 34 people. Our goal is to provide consistent quality and service on all levels of facility management. Facilities is responsible for a total of 40,000 m2 Amsterdam based office, warehouses and showroom space. We service the different buildings in terms of cleaning, office supplies, mail, security, furniture, moving, renovations and maintenance.
We are looking for a Facilities Manager - Logistics who is responsible for all logistics processes in and around the premises of the Head Quarter offices/showroom/warehouses of PVH Europe BV in Amsterdam. Our PVH campus is located in the Houthavens area in Amsterdam. In May 2019, two new warehouses will be finalized, close to the PVH Campus, which houses: Photo studios, Production kitchen and storage facilities.
In this role, you will manage the Mailroom Team (4), the Service Team (14) and the Warehouse Team (2). You report directly to the Senior Director Facilities.
In this role, you will:
- Maintain, monitor and roll out the Parcel Management System (EU & ASIA)
- Manage Courier contracts; monthly and quarterly performance meetings, rate negotiations, analyses financial reporting (in close consultation with the Project Coordinator Logistics and PVH logistic team in US)
- Work with Finance to improve the invoice structure & procedures for parcel related invoices (in close consultation with the Project Coordinator Logistics)
- Maintain asset management (fixtures) – File Maker (update database, report etc.)
- Set up and maintain archiving system for documents and (clothing/design) samples
- Set up new Warehouse/storage facilities for the Campus offices – actual layout and setup of the warehouse will be the responsibility of the logistic Manager together with the Construction Project team
- Streamline mailroom and logistics processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics / Facility Management
- Approx. 3 - 6 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience with managing a big team (15+): strong team player with interpersonal skills, support
- Overseeing the big picture, combined with eye for detail (analytical numerical skills)
- Ability to bring and maintain structure in all logistic processes
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and deal with team pressure
- Capable of prioritizing multiple task while looking for ways to improve current processes
- Can-do mentality, service oriented
- Ambitious, proactive and motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a demanding work environment
- Communication skills:
- Flexible; comfortable working in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to break-down complex tasks in to manageable pieces
- All MS programs, Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Business fluency in English