The General Merchandising and Product Management Department (GMPM) covers Strategy Planning, General Merchandising, Calendar Management and Agile Project Management to support long-term company growth across both Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein.
The TH Marketing & Communications Department’s scope includes setting strategies, giving direction and servicing the business of its ‘clients’: Divisions, Countries, Departments, Licensing Partners and Senior Management. It is the point of liaison between client needs, the brand and the final consumer.
Communications is responsible for Corporate, Internal and Fashion Communications, Experiential Event Marketing, and Influencer Marketing & Celebrity Partnerships.
The role primarily includes day-to-day, high -level assistance for the Senior Vice President of General Merchandising and Product Management and the Senior Vice President of Marketing & Communications. Main tasks include proactively managing extensive calendars, expenses and organizing departmental events.
You should enjoy being the main contact, juggling many things at once and have a “can do” attitude. This role is perfect for someone looking for a challenging move into a dynamic and fast-paced international environment.
In addition, the Management Assistant will:
- Set up and organizing agendas (and minutes) for key management meetings
- Organize international travel arrangements with detailed itineraries
- Manage Visa requests
- Set up video conferencing
- Prepare presentations
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have been an Executive/Management Assistant to a Senior VP level or above for at least 2 years in an international environment.
In addition, the candidate should have/be:
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Experience in event management
- Previous similar experience in an international, matrixed environment
- Team player
- Discreet and professional
- Excellent English language skills (both verbal and written); Dutch language a plus
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office + Keynote)
- Experience within fashion is a distinct advantage
We would love to know why this is the role for you, so please include a motivational letter with your application.