About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
What does your team do within PVH?
The Master Data Office (MDO) team is a strategic partner for all PVH Europe Business Units and functions, and is responsible for the definition, governance and management of critical data assets for divisions, operations, financial and regulatory reporting, client communications and business decision making. The MDO practice is a firm-wide initiative with support and participation across all areas of PVH. As such the Sr. Master Data Specialist will have visibility across the company and an opportunity to shape the Data Governance pillars: processes, people and technology.
Based in Amsterdam, the Sr. Master Data Specialist possesses an understanding and knowledge of SAP (FMS) Master Data and their impact in the organization.
This position requires understanding of the relationship between sites, projects, customers and other integrated functions within SAP and, works with key divisional users to identify new requirements for Master Data and implement such requirements. As Sr. Master Data Specialist you hold the ability to create and maintain aspects of Master Data Records including, but not limited to, Projects, Sites, Suppliers, Items and Users.
In this role, you will also drive several Master Data related Projects. The roles and responsibilities within the MDO team aim to provide professional and effective functional or technical strategies and services. In addition, you will:
- SAP Key user of the site set up process across all systems.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Manage SRP system for integration of users
- Handles internal requirements for new processes to improve reports related to sell-out data.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to PVH
- Generate and Analyze master data reports.
- A completed Business degree and approximately 2 - 4 years' Master Data relevant experience
- Strong intercultural communication skills: capable to advise and pursue the divisions, markets and departments with a flexible approach
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize a demanding, workload and time manage effectively
- Experience Project Management skills, preferable with “Agile”
- PC literate with working knowledge of Excel including setting up spreadsheets, formulas, pivots etc.
What can you expect from us?
- All the bells and whistles: reimbursed commuting expenses, 25 days annual leave, discount on your mandatory Dutch Health Insurance, and pension plan
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture