We’re searching for HR talent with a consultancy mindset and a strong desire to support the business in building and further establishing the Digital Hub at PVH. You get energy from breaking conventions and building best of class organizations and you use your knowledge to bring theory into practice and achieve results.
In the role of HRBP Digital, you advise your internal clients in the Technology and Digital Transformation world by using your digital knowledge and fact based decision making. You bring a holistic view to the business with a forward thinking approach.
As part of the PVH Europe HR team, you will be the link for the HR Team for all digital related topics. You will work in close collaboration with other HRBP’s on different strategic HR- and business initiatives. The total HR team consists of 50 colleagues, who are all based in Amsterdam (C&B, HR Operations, HR systems, Payroll, PVH University and TA).
In this role, you will focus on:
- Organizational development: you will support the Digital team (180 FTE) in identifying structural challenges, facilitate change initiatives and help them embed agile ways of working through creating HR Solutions in collaboration with the Centers of Excellence.
- You will partner with your business areas on key strategic HR processes, such as Performance & Development, Talent Management and Succession Planning, Employee Engagement Survey action planning.
- Team development: you will identify opportunities for team development in the Digital Hub.
- Workforce Planning, you will define skill gaps and hiring strategies in close collaboration with Senior business leaders and TA and TD team.
- HR Projects, you will work with HR Centers of Excellence on business improvement projects that are defined based on identified business needs.
- You will influence the business through a relationship of trust by sharing insights and intuition: share out-side/in vision, disagree without being disagreeable.
What do we need from you? You have:
- A completed University Degree, post-secondary education / post graduate diploma in HR / Psychology / Social Science / Labor law / equivalent.
- Approx. 4 - 7 years of relevant HR Generalist experience in a business partnering role, proven track record as change facilitator and strategic business partner and experience in partnering with Digital teams; experience with Agile is a big plus.
- Strong communication skills: ability to influence, stakeholder management, interdepartmental collaboration, diplomatic when needed.
- A strong analytical mind-set and natural desire for improving solutions across people, processes, systems and technology; result oriented & forward thinking.
- Project management skills: hands on.
- Comprehensive understanding of current HR ‘best practice’ and benchmarks; experience with Dutch labor law.
- Business fluency in English (written and verbal).
- Available to work 32 – 40 hours.
What you can expect from us:
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located at the famous IJ-waters in the heart of Amsterdam.
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University.
- Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule.
- All the bells and whistles: reimbursed commuting expenses, 25 days annual leave, discount on your mandatory Dutch Health Insurance, and competitive pension plan.
- You can get involved with TommyCares programs throughout the year.