About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit. Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015. Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world. *The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Together, as a global, action-oriented company characterized by commitment and achievement, we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels.
What does a Supply Chain & Customer integration process development manager do within PVH?
As process developer for Supply Chain and Customer Integration you are leading supply chain projects and improvement initiatives for the brands Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and PVH brands within Europe. You will be the product owner for our Supply Chain customer collaboration & integration development team.
As product owner you are responsible to develop the product roadmap, manage and prioritize the backlog and work with the scrum team to deliver business value
- Leading the planning and implementation or support with project expertise for projects initiated by Central Operations and Supply Chain Process Development (cross department implementations and supply chain integration & collaboration projects e.g. EDI).
- Own and develop roadmap for customer collaboration & integration within the supply chain. Deliver business value as product owner, manage stakeholders and prioritize activities & developments.
- Driving projects or cross domain initiatives:
- Defining project scope, goals and deliverables
- Developing full scale project plans including timelines & deliverables
- Assembling and coordinate project resources also cross domain
- Tracking project deliverables
- Providing direction and support to project team
- Constantly reporting on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Playing an active role in achieving to fulfil key initiatives outlined in strategic business plan.
- Playing an active role in achieving a high performing team.
Who is the best person for this job?
- 5-7 years of experience in fashion business environment or related industry
- Familiarity with agile and experience in stakeholder management
- Project management skills and experience, preferably a consultancy background
- Up to date with best practices related to supply chain processes and technologies/systems
- Collaborative mind set, a real team player
- Eagerness to solve issues, improve, standardize and/or simplify business processes
What can you expect from us?
- All the bells and whistles: reimbursed commuting expenses, 25 days annual leave, discount on your mandatory Dutch Health Insurance, and pension plan
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture