About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
PVH Europe is on a mission to redefine the fashion industry by driving full digitalization along the company’s entire value chain, from product design all the way to the end-consumer.
The Technology team aims to become a driving force in the organization for technology strategies & tools that enable the company’s growth and create ever-increasing value for the end-user, be it the PVH organization, the employees, our customers or consumers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Infra Engineer as part of the IT Retail Infrastructure Team who can implement and support the Retail Infrastructure for PVH Europe. Customer value and automation are key in deployment and configuration of our landscape. We are working towards enabling autonomous teams and ‘hands-off’ deployments to facilitate DevOps practices. You are considered an ambassador to both our end-users and vendors or third parties, so collaboration and maintaining a healthy relationship with adjacent teams is key.
- Take care of the daily administration, trouble shooting and reporting of all back-office systems, as well as their related network infrastructure components like data, wireless and security.
- Participate in all operational tasks needed to keep the landscape running smoothly.
- Standardize and automate where possible, to enable teams to move faster and become truly autonomous.
- Plan, control, coordinate and/or execute the support and delivery of tech solutions to stores and showrooms.
- Respond to problems and incidents that cannot be resolved by the Tech Support team.
- Continuously improve and optimize.
- Document key processes.
- Work (on-call) shifts and odd hours if needed.
- Driven and solution-oriented
- Experienced, professional and collaborative
- Always open to look back, learn and continuously improve
- Competent in your expertise but willing and eager to develop additional skills
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Willing to travel if needed
- Experience in working Agile
- Experience with Virtual environments
- Knowledge of Networking infrastructures
- Knowledge of remote controlling solutions
- The ability to adapt to the fast-paced "way of working" which is needed to drive excellence.
- The ability to work in a structured and standardized fashion, but you also have the ambition to be innovative in optimizing the administration and monitoring tasks for both technical- and network-infra systems.
- Experience working in a dynamic environment where customer satisfaction drives success
- Knowledge of Retail infrastructure implementation and support experiences
Experience with one or more of the below mentioned solutions:
- Microsoft Core Service - ACTIVE Directory/ DNS/ Group Policies/ Exchange/ SQL/ SCCM
- Virtualization Platform
- Server builds/ Troubleshooting/ Security
- Security Networking - Juniper SA/ Checkpoint/ CitrixNetscaler/ WebProxies/ IDS-IPS
- Citrix XenApp/ PRTG Monitoring/ Canon UniFLow (pre)/ Network-packet-Analyzers/ Topdesk Ticket System
- A unique opportunity to build the Retail infrastructure and support of the future for PVH Europe, leveraging the latest technologies to ensure our store infrastructure is the benchmark example in the world.
- Room to transform current store implementation processes to sustainable, smart and remote store support and services.
- Plenty of opportunity to make the role your own, to be entrepreneurial.
- Dedicated people managers to stimulate talent development.
- Competitive benefits.
- State-of-the-art campus facilities;
- ‘All-you-can-eat’ healthy lunches and amazing events
- Wide range of courses at PVH University to satisfy your learning appetite;
- International working environment.