The Quality Assurance Coordinator will report into and assist the Quality Assurance Manager in all activities relating to the quality assurance of PVH Europe products.
He/she will be responsible for supporting and guiding our internal product divisions as well as our external partners in the development, production and shipping of products according to our technical standards and requirements.
- Build strong working relationships with our (smaller) product divisions and provide support in all quality related issues.
- Be the interface with our buying offices, vendors and testing laboratories.
- Be the guardian of the QA related calendar timelines and activities. Monitor deadlines and report status.
- Coordinate and monitor the component and product testing. Analyze failures and champion improvements in the quality performance of our direct vendors.
- Coordinate the product quality claims process and support the resolution of product quality claims according to the agreed timelines. Monitor deadlines and report status.
- Provide technical assistance and contribute towards the realization and maintenance of QA strategic projects, trainings and tools.
- Provides business administration support. Maintain quality assurance related technical information in our product management systems. Generate reports to provide visibility to and analysis of our key performance indicators.
- Technical Textile / Garment Education to degree level
- Minimum 2 years working experience, preferably within the textile / apparel industry
- Ability to work to deadlines within a dynamic environment.
- Fluent in English
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Willingness to travel