About the Company
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Retail Store Development is part of the Omni-channel Department which services the design and implementation of new stores, and refits of existing stores across Western and Eastern Europe as well as Middle East and Africa, for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein.
The Store development team is on an exciting journey to implement most advanced digital technology creating a state of the art retail environment for a 360 degree consumer experience. Sustainable design and execution becomes integral in the way stores are developed.
- Support the collection of key information facilitating the start of the design process (CAD drawings and Design Brief)
- Issue contact information to all parties involved (contact sheet)
- Upon request, support Project Manager in the preparation and revision of store layouts.
- Control design timing within set overall planning by Project Manager and take action when deadlines are in danger
- Liaise with the Procurement Team, Franchise Partners and logistics companies to ensure all required customs documentation is in place for international shipments.
- Prepare Opening Pack and obtain Local Visual Merchandiser approval in preparation for management sign off. Place orders upon approval in cooperation with purchasing coordinator.
- Liaise with Concept and R&D teams in the selection of special and vintage items, and interior decoration, including attending RWN meetings.
- Prepare the graphics plan and place order with designated suppliers. Seek approval of all graphics plans with graphics coordinator. Follow up on delivery of the ordered graphics.
- Establish other item requirements based on concept standards, visual merchandising requirements and any special requests for assigned projects
- Review all item requirements with Purchasing Coordinator and agree delivery deadlines
- Validate quotations, compare costing across projects and maintain overall budget overviews. Acquire final approval from Project Manager
- Provide all relevant parties with design change information and planning changes as instructed. In conjunction with that attend weekly design reviews for assigned projects.
- Set up projects and maintain project administration through clear filing of key information both as hardcopy, on the network, and in the database
- Input of new or changed information into Store Development database (e.g. Budgets, Roll-out planning, Contact information)
- Validate with Purchasing Coordinators & suppliers prior to the store opening that all items required will be delivered on time.
- Assist when needed on-site with Store Openings of the larger stores in final phase if required.
- Update layout planning file with all “as built” plans and documents for general department access
- Consolidate all missing items in regard to the opening pack, communicate via a missing items list and ensure listed items are actioned (2-4 weeks after store opening)
- Prepare photograph approval form and plan photo-shoots in cooperation with relevant Project Manager.
- Prepare and issue store opening announcements to graphic coordinator for approval.
- Maintain photo library of all finished stores and specific elements (façade, stairs, etc.) and issue selected photos on request
- Upon request, take responsibility for implementing minor works projects independently.
- 1-2 year’s experience in a Retail linked or architectural industry
- Ability to read and print Autocad drawings
- Experience in Construction & Design and retail processes, systems and strategies
- Very good communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent command of the English language, written and spoken
- Ability to work in an advanced multi-tasking environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.
- Competent in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop