About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
As Merchandiser for TH Outlet you will be supporting the Senior Merchandising Manager in the assortment building process for Sportswear and Tommy Jeans. You will work closely with the Planning team to define the best Outlet assortments based on commerciality, profitability and brand relevance.
- Partner with the Planning team to analyze weekly merchandising reports and present key findings, areas of opportunity and proposed actions during trade meetings.
- Produce detailed hindsight analysis to support seasonal strategies and growth proposals.
- Partner with Planning & Operations to hold bi-weekly Calls with our Buying & Merchandising Offices across Europe to influence and advise on trading decisions.
- Work cross-functionally in order to track Inbound/Outbound progress to support the merchandising team.
- Support in the seasonal assortment building process from initial strategy to final selection, presenting the assortments in key meetings.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (advanced Excel skills) & Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Able to work on own initiative and be pro-active
- Team player, can do mentality and willing to learn
- Hard-worker, proactive, hands-on mentality, flexible, multitasking, solution oriented, ability to prioritize
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in fashion industry is a plus
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.