For our TH Ecommerce team, we are looking for a Junior Python Developer who will further develop our product tagging processes, taking full ownership of product data flows across a variety of touch points, consumer facing & back-end related.
In this role, you will drive automation processes across our ecommerce tools & systems, improving efficiency & accuracy when it comes to product data quality. Your main accountabilities will be:
- Tasked on increasing automation and improving data accuracy. Optimizing process by means of scripts & applications while serving as Business stakeholder in relation to development on long-term solutions.
- Owner of go-to market process. Managing all product data flow through our ecommerce landscape, ensuring all ranges and their attributes are available throughout the different systems timely and most importantly, accurately.
- Owner of our Product Data blueprint overseeing and actively improving data flow from source to front-end.
- Acting as key contact for TH Ecommerce across the company, facilitating connections and synergy within and outside the Ecommerce department on topics related to product data & tagging quality and processes.
- Programing skills & development mind-set. (Python, ability to read and analyze csv files optimally, familiar with pandas).
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to find solutions both short and long-term.
- Relevant experience in Ecommerce and Product Information Management tools is a big plus.
- Flexible and team player, comfortable getting hand-on as well as overseeing tasks.
- Fluent in English
What can you expect from us?
- All the bells and whistles: reimbursed commuting expenses, 25 days’ annual leave, discount on your mandatory Dutch Health Insurance, and pension plan.
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University.
- Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule.
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities.
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam.
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture