About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
For our TH Ecommerce team, we are looking for a hands-on Master Data Specialist who will further develop our product tagging processes, taking full ownership of product attribution across all ecommerce tools & systems.
As part of our Site Merchandising team, you will be working on delivering the best possible experience to Tommy.com consumers, maximizing conversion whilst keeping in line our brand positioning.
In this role, you will drive the master data processes and optimization, gathering and distributing rich product data across a variety of touch points, consumer facing & back-end related. Working close to Front End operations, liaising with Product Owners on potential developments as well as dealing with Merchandising/Buyers, Site Merchandising, UX/YI and Analytics stakeholders. Your main accountabilities will be:
- Owner of go-to market process. Managing data flow through our ecommerce landscape, ensuring all ranges and their attributes are available throughout the different systems timely and most importantly, accurately.
- Owner of our Product Data blue-print & Business Imports: managing timelines, alignment across teams, templates and translations, ensuring all items are properly tagged and enriched prior product drop dates.
- Tasked on increasing automation and data accuracy, driving improvements and optimization on processes related to product data by means of scripts & smart sheets.
- Acting as key contact for TH Ecommerce across the company, actively sharing knowledge, facilitating connections and synergy within and outside the Ecommerce department.
- Accurate, excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to find solutions both short and long-term.
- Go-getter, ability to work in fast-paced, fast-changing team.
- Flexible and team player, comfortable getting hand-on as well as overseeing tasks.
- Fluent in English and preferably one other European language.
- Intermediate programing in Python (ability to read and analyze csv files optimally, familiar with pandas).
- Relevant experience in Ecommerce and Product Information Management tools is a big plus.
What can you expect from us?
- All the bells and whistles: reimbursed commuting expenses, 25 days’ annual leave, discount on your mandatory Dutch Health Insurance, and pension plan.
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University.
- Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule.
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities.
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam.
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture