About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
What does a Customer Master Data Business Analyst do at PVH?
Based in Amsterdam, The Customer Master Data Business Analyst is part of the Customer Setup (CSU) team and works directly in line with the Analytics and Business Intelligence teams within PVH Europe. CSU is responsible for creating, updating and maintaining all Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and PVH Heritage Brands wholesale customers in the company master database.
In this role, you will drive the support of Customer Setup by monitoring and analyzing master data, master relationship data and other relevant data within the company. In addition, you will:
- Ensure master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality.
- Identify areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems by making appropriate decisions and corrections.
- Ensure quality of master data in key systems.
- Develop and document processes with other functional data owners to support data integrity.
- Collaborates with and assists other subject matter experts to ensure master data is accurate, complete, consistent, and reliable.
- Take initiative on the complete cycle of gathering, checking, cleaning and using our data.
- Develop and analyzes SAP/BW/HANA reports about customer data.
- Support the business on how to use data.
- Work with different departments involved to collect information and ensures approval workflows as required by CSU procedures.
- Generate customer reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Who is the best person for this job?
- Good internal and external communication skills
- PC literate with very highly developed skills in MS Excel
- At least 2 (preferable 3) years of experience in business analyses and master data
- Experienced in SAP and knowledge in FMS is a plus
- Accurate, details oriented and willing to “discover” and to “innovate”
- Ensuring internal Customer Setup procedures are fully respected
- Pro-active, disciplined and able to manage time pressure
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
What can you expect from us?
- All the bells and whistles: reimbursed commuting expenses, 25 days annual leave, discount on your mandatory Dutch Health Insurance, and pension plan
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture