What does your team do within PVH?
PVH Retail is the central organization for all Retail channels in all markets for both brands. The Store Operations Team within this department is the main function for all retail stores to ensure successful in-store processes and systems to deliver a consistent consumer experience over all business models. Key projects are: GK POS, RFID, LMS implementation, FIORI stock management tool, Store Force workforce management tool and optimization of current ways of working.
What does a Project Manager Retail Processes do at PVH?
Based in Amsterdam, The Project Manager In-Store Processes will report to and work in close collaboration with his/her Senior Manager Retail Projects.
In this role, you will drive the optimization of in-store processes. You will also be the counterpart for the IT development team and point of contact of the Retail Project team’s key stakeholders. In addition, you will:
- Work closely with Project Managers, Operations team and local country teams to standardize and optimize in-store processes, retail systems and the reporting landscape.
- Work with business teams and stakeholders to identify, understand, prioritize business requirements and system impacts. Collate and analyze projects scopes, resources, KPIs, performance data to ensure informed decisions to the management team.
- Being a key advisor to the management team on IT developments prioritizations for Retail.
- Developing ideas, concepts, tools and the use of new technologies improving the retail store processes in all channels.
What will you do in detail?
- Create and maintain the in-store process map and systems landscape.
- Continuously identify and evaluate local country requirements for retail systems to enhance the in-store customer experience and ensuring proper operational implementation.
- Collaborate with the IT team to prioritize and advise on backlog prioritization.
- Analyze in upstream the internal reporting per project for countries to get transparency on projects KPIs and impact including the delivery of monthly status reports to all appropriate parties.
- Coordinate studies of operational and performance data and identify opportunities to align business processes with technology.
- Work collaboratively with management across the various business units and peer positions to identify optimization opportunities.
- Continuously evaluate workflow and improve workflow to ensure the utmost efficiency with the stores.
Who is the best person for this job?
- University degree.
- Min. 4-6 years’ work experience in a strategy / business process management consulting environment and/or Business Analyst in a Retail environment.
- Process driven mindset.
- IT background or IT-related experience appreciated.
- Good analytical and conceptual skills.
- Strong planning and problem solving skills.
- Open-mindedness for new technologies and eagerness to drive innovations.
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Fluent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment.
- Ambitious, motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a demanding work environment.
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality.
What can you expect from us?
- All the bells and whistles: reimbursed commuting expenses, 25 days annual leave, discount on your mandatory Dutch Health Insurance, and pension plan.
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam.
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University.
- Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule.
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities.
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture.