Are you passionate about RFID? Do you want to contribute in building the foundation for the Omnichannel transformation of one of the largest fashion companies? Are you interested in Retail, digital technology and its potential to change the fashion industry? If you would like to be part of the team, which designs and implements the PVH Omnichannel vision, then this is the role for you!What does your team do within PVH?PVH Retail is the central organization for all Retail channels in all markets for both brands. The Store Operations Team within this department is the main function for all retail stores to ensure successful in-store processes and systems to deliver a consistent consumer experience over all business models. Key projects are: GK POS, RFID, LMS implementation, FIORI stock management tool, Store Force workforce management tool and optimization of current ways of working.What does a Retail Operations Project Specialist do at PVH?Based in Amsterdam, the Retail Operations Project Specialist will support cross functional RFID project teams to design, deliver and successfully roll out RFID across the EU Retail sector of Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein.
In this role, you will:
- Be the RFID training champion & successfully release across European country organizations & retail stores.
- Be the HQ representative & point of contact for local organizations in terms of deployment scheduling and training.
- Execute & plan the RFID EU implementation roll-out.
- Provide training to local offices and retail champion stores, whilst delivering training performance indicators and risk assessments to wider RFID team.
- Build a knowledge repository that remains accessible for PVH EU Retail post deployment. Therefore, documenting store feedback, communicating the learnings and proactively providing improvements is a necessity.
- Start up a community network and platform to exchange store best practices and deployment performance across EU.
- Industrialize the communication platform, deployment release packs and coordinate kick-offs per country deployment.
- Engage and work closely with local country offices and other relevant departments to ensure project buy-in and smooth RFID processes & enhancements are embedded within the organization.
- Actively manage and support the Change Management process across the organization.
- Educational requirements: University degree with a focus on Project Management or Supply chain/retail management focus.
- Minimum 1-4 years of project management and/or process management experience (in-house or in a consultancy).
- Previous experience in Retail and/or Omnichannel or within an end consumer focused, fast changing, new technology driven environment required. Experience with RFID technology beneficial.
- Training experience or certification beneficial.
- High level of systems and process acumen (Excel/SAP/Microsoft).
- Excellent organizational and communication skills to manage many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items and communicate to relevant stakeholders.
- Strong sense of ownership and action-oriented: need to be self-starter and able to make sound decisions. Proactive and able to get things done.
- High flexibility: ability to deliver quality at detailed level while keeping holistic view
- Highly reliable, never misses a deadline.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment.
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality.
What can you expect from us?
- All the bells and whistles: reimbursed commuting expenses, 25 days annual leave, discount on your mandatory Dutch Health Insurance, and pension plan.
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam.
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University.
- Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule.
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities.
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture