About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
The role of the Architecture & Visuals Coordinator is to assist in the day to day administration, coordination and oversight of the AV team, specifically with reporting, workload planning, budgets and scheduling.
Working closely with the Director and Managers the individual should be a motivated self-starter and strong problem solver with the ability to provide administrative support to the team.
Main Key Responsibilities
- Support the setting up projects and maintain their administration;
- Support the Director and Senior Manager with the preparation and tracking performance of the annual budget across the three cost centers;
- In collaboration with Procurement and Store development coordinate rollout program for stock production and monitor its allocation;
- Perform research and investigation for specific ad-hoc projects.
- Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain or Administration experience.
- Excellent administration, communication, organisation skills.
- Good knowledge of MS office (Solid knowledge of MS Excel required).
- Excellent Knowledge of the English language. Any other language would be considered an asset (verbal and written).