About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010.
As part of the Tommy.com Customer Experience Team you strive to optimize the customer journey by designing, testing and building a topnotch Ecommerce platform serving yearly over 20 million visitors across 25 countries. Your designs set the example for our worldwide Tommy Hilfiger Ecommerce business and are leading on our website, app and in-store shopping screens. Together with Product Owners and a CRO specialist you make sure the online experience across multiple platforms is performing at its best, is appealing to the eye, and meets the needs of the consumer.
As a team we work agile, data driven, and with an innovative spirit, we make sure we’re on top of market trends.
You are a talented UI/UX designer who is passionate about creating beautiful, intuitive user interfaces and understand how to optimize customer journeys in an elegantly fashion. You'll be responsible for taking products and features from early concepts and wireframing through prototyping, iterating based on feedback, working with developers on implementation and measuring the outcome of your work.
- Design new features and interfaces based on data-driven insights, business and customer feedback
- Iterate on designs and drive product features from concept through final implementation and polish, working within the Tommy Consumer Experience team together with our Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) specialists and product owners
- Create user flows, wireframes, and prototypes to define simple and intuitive experiences for users
- Constantly re-evaluate and iterate on product interfaces based on feedback and measured performance bottlenecks
- Guide/align with our USA Ecommerce team on designs and styleguidelines
The Ideal Candidate has:
- Excellent user-focused design skills (with a portfolio to prove it), with the ability to see the bigger picture, and capacity to design for scalability and re-use
- Expert understanding of designing for users in a responsive & mobile-first environment
- An Agile mentality, working collaboratively within a team, as well as being self-led
- Experience in working with engineers to make your design a reality
- An Omnichannel mindset; creating designs for a seamless web, app and in-store experience
- Proficiency in user testing, with the ability to analyze data & validate, before creating a solution
- Relevant commercial experience as a UX/UI Designer, with a strong understanding of UX processes
What You Bring:
- Minimal 5 years’ experience as a UI/UX designer, preferably time spent managing a (small) design team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Design or related area
- Expert design applications skills (Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision)
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
What We Offer:
- A challenging position in a growing team with a strong start-up mentality
- Competitive salary and benefits
- State-of-the-art campus facilities, including an in-house gym
- Great lunch facilities and amazing events
- Flexible work stations; Macbook/iPhone and other options a techie could dream of
- Wide range of courses at PVH University to satisfy your learning appetite
- Great colleagues (curious, ambitious, and fun)
- International working environment
Only candidates who provide a PDF or online portfolio (showing process and articulating design rationale and individual contribution) can be considered.
In addition, we’d love to know why this is the role for you, so please include a motivational letter with your application!