About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The Dispute Analyst will be part of the Credit Control team and will report to the Dispute Manager. The Dispute Analyst will be responsible for ensuring thoroughly investigation and timely resolution of any disputed items or chargebacks claimed by our customers. Communication with various internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis will be part of the resolution process. The ideal candidate is well organized, able to multi-task and to manage changing priorities with a pro-active approach to her/his work.
- Analyze root cause of disputes and find solutions as to avoid them in the future
- Investigate disputed items until resolution
- Processes improvement, efficiency and quality focus
- Monitor and follow up overall customer accounts
- Communicate with customers regarding debit notes, disputed items, chargebacks
- Monitor and amend dispute reasons to optimize workflow as well as analysis
- Amend data in the system if previously faulty or incomplete
- Create credit notes
- Communicate with Credit Control department in case customer has to repay
- Communicate with Customer Service/Sales department to obtain information for case resolution
- Experience in Credit Control or Customer Service preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in German and English (must be able to read/write German documents and verbally communicate with German customers)
- Extensive knowledge of MS Excel, Outlook and Word
- Knowledge in SAP preferred
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Attention to detail, also on repetitive tasks
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Good organization and administrative skills
- Ability to analyze problems and to find solutions
- Good, confident and assertive telephone manner
- Good arithmetic skills
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually