About the Agency:
Fitting within the wider Marketing and Communications group, our in-house Agency is a talented team of art directors, designers, writers and producers, collaborating to originate ideas and activate creative programs.
We’re continually responding to ever-changing consumer needs, finding unique ways to connect with new audiences and stay ahead of the game when it comes to innovation, storytelling and creativity - all of which contributes to positioning Tommy Hilfiger as a leading global lifestyle brand.
We producing a diverse body of work, from fully integrated marketing campaigns to promotional activities, sales tools, events collateral and corporate communications.
This includes online and offline retail, editorial-style content, brand experiences, eCommerce, CRM and social media, along with bringing immersive, digital experiences to life in ‘bricks and mortar’ retail and showroom environments.
The Creative Producer is the face of the Agency and a pivotal role for our in-house team. You’ll be driving process implementation, resourcing project teams, facilitating creative workflow, managing outside vendors, shooting and producing creative assets, ensuring production quality and making sure work is delivered accurately, on budget and within deadline.
The role is varied, and includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Acting as internal brand guardian. Upholding campaign and imagery guidelines set by external/internal agencies and ensuring consistency in visual standards across all languages and media formats
- Developing visual guidelines for projects created or produced by our internal agency team.
- Responsible for our visual assets. Keeping detailed records and updated databases. Understanding and informing others of usage rights, copyright issues and other legal concerns
- Identifying the scope of each project, allocating resources and collaborating with extended project teams to realize projects from briefing through to final production
- Planning of current and future projects from a resource perspective
- Managing creative and studio workflow. Planning and budgeting time, scheduling reviews and routing approvals and feedback
- Responsibility for deadlines. Compiling timing plans, keeping the team updated as projects progress and seeking to resolve issues before problems arise
- Responsibility for project budgets, estimating costs, raising purchase orders and handling invoice queries
- Evaluating all aspects of imagery production and constantly seeking out efficiencies and improvements in day-to-day workflow, identifying and driving forward potential improvements and implementing them
- Facilitate the approval and sign off of final assets prior to final release, ensuring accuracy in final delivery
- Full production both Film and Photographic assets
- Pre-production incl. booking creative talent, locations, production teams, styling, travel bookings and estimating costs
- Co-ordinating pre-prod meetings and routing all approvals prior to shooting
- Shoot logistics and attendance, ensuring shot count and deliverables are fulfilled
- Negotiating usages, costs and timings. Management of shoot budgets, ensuring production estimates are approved by budget holders before incurring costs
- Post-production including retouching, editing, producing master files and adaptations/versions
- Key contact to production teams and end responsible for deadlines and budgets
- Ensuring all final assets are updated and filed correctly
- Maintaining orderly job folders and planning documents
- Keeping detailed record of all image usages and legal contracts
- Researching, implementing and maintaining database for our creative imagery, videos and brand assets
Professional Relationship Management:
- Establishing and maintaining strong cross-functional partnerships with colleagues, departments, divisions and external vendors and creative talent
- Building positive partnerships with new or preferred vendors and individual freelancers
- Building trust through open communication and consistent delivery. Displaying at all times a willingness to bring the project to the next level as a team
- Immaculate filing
- Up-to-date timesheets, creative planning and project overviews
- Financial reconciliations and reporting
- Administering all related paperwork, POs, invoices, releases, allocating and recharging hours and external costs
- Keeping detailed records of all contracts, agreements, negotiations, cost estimates
The ideal candidate has:
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role (within a creative advertising agency, design studio or in-house marketing team)
- An understanding of balancing workflow and process within a creative environment
- An enthusiasm for digital, photo and video production
- A dedication to delivering the best creative work, on time and on budget
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities with ease, employing the flexibility that allows you to re-prioritize tasks, react quickly to last minute requests and remain calm and diplomatic in fast-paced, pressured situations
- An eye for detail
- A hands-on, energetic, team player approach
- Master communication skills in English, both verbally and written, as English is our working language
What we offer:
- Plenty of opportunities to make the role your own
- Collaboration with supremely talented teams on European projects for one of the world’s leading apparel brands
- Trainings and courses for self-development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A newly built campus with gyms, cafes, amazing lunches, and plenty of company events
- Potential to work with other PVH brands
We’d love to know why this is the role for you, so please include a motivational letter with your application!