About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The Supply Chain Flow Control team has been newly created to support the optimization of the Supply Chain while creating transparency and alignment between Supply Chain stakeholders, and initiating projects increasing efficiency and sustainability.
The position of Supply Chain Data Scientist will be supporting the roll-out of key Supply Chain projects such as cross-docking, planning and overall supply chain process improvements, from and central position and for all PVH Europe brands.
The position will be in charge of:
- using the extensive amount of data available at PVH in order to provide and support data-driven decisions taking
- supporting the successful achievements of projects as well as the roll-out of new processes
- translating complex and large amount of data into clear insights, simple to understand and use for the business
- Passionate by data science, mathematics and statistics
- Eager to support projects and process implementation by fact-based insights
- Able to switch from data analysis to business processes, and have a strong interest for business/supply chain business processes
- Flexible to switch from detailed concepts to overall project management
- Excellent at communication, able to translate complex information into clear insights and comfortable presenting in front of senior audiences
- Proactive and willing to take responsibilities
- Positive thinker
- Ambitious, motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a demanding work environment
- In line with the “Work hard/Play hard” mindset