Department and Team:The position sits within the Country Management PVH MEA+NL and works closely with the Global Marketing Department within the PVH Europe Headquarters. Country Management PVH, NL, consists of teams for Retail and Wholesale, Buying, HR, Customer Service and Finance, and manages all elements to drive the success of the Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein brands within The Netherlands.
The Marketing Manager, Key Account & E-commerce 3 Parties, PVH NL, is responsible for making the Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein brands stand out within its Dutch Key Account. The primary goal is to bring the Division’s propositions to the next level while understanding the competitive environment. This role will be primarily focused on the preferred partner for PVH NL, and in particular on their fast-growing E-commerce business.
The role is based in Amsterdam, and is part of the PVH Country MEA+NL organization, where the local business is managed. The position reports into the Sr. Marketing Manager, PVH NL.
- Develop and implement a 360 annual marketing strategy for the preferred multi-channel key account, including all marketing channels (operational fulfillment, from idea to implementation), all in an efficient and effective manner
- Develop annual plans for E-commerce 3 parties which focus on increase of sell-out of our individual collections
- Be the point-of-contact for the internal marketing teams on our key account and E-commerce 3 parties, as well as our Dutch commercial team internally
- Collaborate in the production of events for both brands, such as product launches, guerilla marketing and PR events
- Act as a sparring partner to the Sr Marketing Manager, and craft creative and innovative ideas to make the PVH brands stand out in the Netherlands
The Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate is a strong influencer with a Global mindset, possessing the ability to translate global initiatives into local needs. In addition, they will possess:
- A background in or experience with online fashion / apparel
- A proven track-record in E-commerce marketing, Project Management (managing multiple projects simultaneously), combined with a flexible approach to (last-minute) changes
- A results-oriented, proactive, hands-on, and forward thinking approach
- A strong consumer-focussed and service-minded mentality
- Good interpersonal communication skills to manage vendors, stakeholders, and foster inter-departmental collaboration
- A strong aesthetic and keeneye for detail, paired with a holistic Marketing view
- 4-6 years’ relevant working experience in fashion (or in relevant functions) in an international matrix/complex organization
- A completed university or Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; Excel (Pivot), PowerPoint and Keynote
- Business-level fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work and live in the Netherlands
Nice to Haves:
- Dutch language skills
- Competitive salary and benefits
- State-of-the-art campus facilities, including an in-house gym, cafes, amazing lunches, and plenty of company events
- A wide range of courses at PVH University to satisfy your learning and development appetite
We’d love to know why this is the role for you, so please include a motivational letter with your application!