About the Company
We are a company transformed, focusing on global growth and brand building. Since our
beginning in 1881, we have become a world leading lifestyle Apparel Company with over
US$8 billion in estimated 2013 revenues. Through a combination of strategic acquisitions
and successful partnerships with our brands, we have been able to globally expand across
the wholesale, retail, e-commerce and licensing channels throughout North America,
Europe, Asia and Latin America.
With the acquisition of Tommy Hilfiger in 2010 and of the full Calvin Klein brand in 2013,
we have redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of our
organization. We work with these powerful global iconic lifestyle brands together as a
family to maximize their potential by leveraging them across new categories and existing
and future markets.
Together, as a global, action-oriented company characterized by commitment and
achievement, we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to
The Financial Operations Team works side by side with the PVH Finance and Business community to improve business processes with SAP technology. The team drives increasing efficiency of the IT landscape in Financial Accounting and Reporting aspects.
PVH Europe is investing in enhancing its capabilities in the Financial Accounting and Reporting area, and these are supported by the latest version of SAP. Therefore, we are looking for people that have the drive and skills to help develop SAP Finance and Controlling. You will be part of the Financial Operations team and will report into the Manager in Finance Systems.
- Maintain master data, carry out impact and scope analysis of master data changes.
- Being a key user for FI community and support end users with SAP questions.
- Provide training and user instructions.
- Report creation.
- Ensure alignment of SAP with BW and SAP BPC.
- Support a team with projects to transform business requirements into system solutions.
- Higher education degree (Business Administration or IT preferred).
- Learning and development is one of motivational factors.
- Interest in data analytics (Big data analytics).
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Notion of other Microsoft tools (PowerPoint, OneNote, Sharepoint, Visio).
- Experience in SAP is an advantage.
- Not only has the ability to identify issues but also has the drive and patience to follow through.
- Has good command over the English language.
- Can work in a dynamic multinational environment.