Hi, we’re Hatch!
We are a corporate-backed startup studio working on the future of wholesale selling in fashion and beyond - creating digital experiences to make selling smarter, faster & more sustainable. We like building high-quality products that users love, powered by the latest technology and industry best practices, while learning as much as we can on the way there.
To help us do this, we’re looking to find a talented Visual/UI Designer to help us create digital user experiences that are as simple and efficient as possible. As a Visual/UI designer you are passionate about creating digital experiences that are elegant, intuitive and visually stunning.
Hey, you have done this before:
- You’ve spent the last five-plus years in a mid-senior level role at a digital agency, start-up or something similar;
- You are a skilled designer and are used to creating high-end user interfaces and digital experiences;
- You have meticulous execution and a ridiculously good eye for detail;
- You are a great communicator and can both work independently as well as with a team;
- You know your way around Sketch, Invision, Principle, Photoshop, and Illustrator;
- You might have experience with motion design (we would really like that);
- You might even be interested in designing AR experiences!
Let’s do it even bigger and better:
- You will design intuitive and high-quality interfaces/experiences for the whole Digital Selling Ecosystem: with its core product the Digital Showroom;
- You will work closely together with Product Owner, Design- and Front-end team;
- Together with the Front-end team you develop and maintain a design system for the whole Digital Selling Ecosystem;
- And, of course, a bonus: It would be really great if you could define, create and maintain the motion/animation design principles;
- PVH uses our tools, so there is a gold mine of user insights right at your fingertips;
- You don’t like assumptions? Neither do we, go out there and talk to our users, they are super nice and only a five-minute walk (or less) away!
We want to work with nice people:
- Team player – You’re awesome and you know it, and you recognize other people are awesome too and you know collaboration leads to great results;
- Action-oriented – You are a self-starter and able to work and make independently sound decisions in a timely & budget conscious manner;
- Opinionated and humble – You have a clear view of how to do things right, and aren’t afraid to admit when you’re wrong either;
- Openhearted and ego-free – You welcome candid feedback and can constructively give it as well.
We offer some pretty cool things:
- Challenging position in a small and growing team - you’ll be taking ownership over your domain and wearing many hats;
- Best of both worlds: work within a fast-moving team in a start-up environment while working on enterprise-level challenges for an established multinational corporation;
- Lots of room for professional & personal development on-the-job, including a wide range of courses at our internal PVH University to satisfy your appetite for learning;
- Big focus on personal well-being and a healthy work-life balance - and we mean it: no crunch-culture or having to put on your “work-face”;
- Inclusive and international group of fun & talented people;
- Nice & light office with an amazing view, full of plants and the occasional dog;
- And yes, we do the whole competitive salary & benefits, awesome vegetarian-friendly lunches, fun internal events, workstation-of-your-choice, etc. thing. As well as a bunch of other perks that come with working for a large fashion company.