About the Company
PVH Corp.With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.PVH EuropePVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
The Legal Department of PVH Europe has a cross functional reach. With a hands-on mentality, we deliver a full range of best-in-class legal services to all Divisions, Departments and Countries. Our team consists of 24 legal professionals of many different nationalities, backgrounds, cultures and legal expertise areas. The VP Legal Affairs is heading the Legal Department and is end-responsible for all legal aspects of our business and all legal areas covered by the Legal Department.
We are organised into teams headed by Legal Directors; Corporate & Commercial, Intellectual Property, Brand Protection, Employment, and Compliance/Privacy. In addition, we have a specialist solely dedicated to Legal Operations.
On an average day our team could be looking into new designs, negotiating a celebrity partnership, training customs officials to identify counterfeits or closing high stake commercial deals.
Are you looking to join a dynamic and fun team that is involved in all aspects of our business? Do you enjoy jumping on ad-hoc tasks and acting as the go-to person for your team for the most diverse range of things? We need someone to be the spider-in-the-web within our team, the oil in our machine, someone who is naturally helpful, calm and positive.
In the role of PA/Legal Assistant you will report into the VP Legal Affairs. This position suits someone who is thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Someone who is providing services at a moment’s notice, has an eye for detail and stays cool under pressure and can handle multiple tasks fluidly.
- Agenda management and workload support for VP: responsible for planning and organising everything that has to do with agenda, appointments and business trips including following up on tasks and deadlines.
- Travel coordination and agenda support for the rest of the team when necessary.
- Plan and organise meetings (including bi-annual Legal Summit), calls and team events.
- Coordinate and organise the signing process of legal documents by the Board of Directors and further legalisation of such documents when necessary.
- Support developing overviews, reports and presentations using PowerPoint and other (Legal Design) tools.
- General office duties, including reconciling expense reports, and invoices for payment, filing, daily mail, office supplies etc.
- Act as a liaison with internal departments (especially IT and Facilities).
- Keep an overview of trainings, and whereabouts of the team members.
- Coordination of onboarding process for team members.
- Experience in an administrative or executive assistant role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Great organisational and time-management abilities.
- Self-starting personality with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to act with discretion when handling confidential matters.
- Exceptional attention to detail as well as ability to see the big picture.
- Team player.
- Calm and positive mindset.
- Problem solver and solution driven.
- Service driven.
- Natural influencer and communicator.
- Eye for detail and also seeing the big picture.
- Reading between the lines.
- Relationship building.
- Strong soft skills and empathic.