PVH Europe is on a mission to redefine the fashion industry by driving full digitization along the company’s entire value chain, from product design all the way to the end-consumer.
Technology team is at the heart of this aiming to become a driving force in the organization for technology strategies & tools that enable the company’s growth and create ever-increasing value for the end-user, be it the PVH organization, the employees, our customers or consumers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our Retail Systems team. Customer Value and automation are key in deployment and configuration of our landscape. We are working towards enabling autonomous teams and ‘hands-off’ deployments to facilitate DevOps practices. You will be considered as an ambassador to both our end-users and vendors or third parties, so collaboration different teams is key.
- Driven and solution-oriented
- Empathically and socially skilled
- Competent in your knowledge, but willing and eager to learn
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Take care of the daily administration, trouble shooting and reporting of all back-office systems, as well as their related network infrastructure components like data, wireless and security.
- Participate in all operational tasks needed to keep the landscape running smoothly.
- Standardize and automate where possible, to enable teams to move faster and become truly autonomous.
- Plan, control, coordinate and/or execute the support and delivery of tech solutions to stores and showrooms.
- Continuously improve and optimize.
- Document key processes.
- Strong communication skills and an open, bright and enthusiastic personality
- Experience working in a dynamic environment where customer satisfaction drives success
- Experience in working on implementations and roll-outs
- Willingness to improve each day and a positive state of mind
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Experience with automation technologies to enable smart roll-outs, such as Ansible
- Experience with Lean, Agile, DevOps practices and/or ITIL methodology
- Knowledge of retail processes
- Experience with Virtual environments
- Experience with ticketing and collaboration tools such as Slack, Jira, Confluence and/or TopDesk
- A unique opportunity to build the infrastructure and support of the future for PVH Europe, leveraging the latest technologies to ensure our store infrastructure is the benchmark example in the world
- Room to transform current store implementation processes to sustainable, smart and remote store support and services
- Plenty of opportunity to make the role your own, to be entrepreneurial
- Dedicated people managers to stimulate talent development
- Competitive benefits