About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Retail Store Development is part of the Omnichannel Department which services the design and implementation of new stores, and refits of existing stores across Western and Eastern Europe as well as Middle East and Africa, for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein.
The Store development team is on an exciting journey to implement most advanced digital technology creating a state of the art retail environment for a 360-degree consumer experience. Sustainable design and execution becomes integral in the way stores are developed.
The role of Project Support Coordinator is to assist in the day to day administration, coordination and oversight of the Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein SD team, specifically with reporting, workload planning, budgets and scheduling. This function’s work is essential to ensuring the team can meet all deadlines and stores are delivered, on-budget while providing timely status reports to management. Working closely with the Project Support Manager and SD Director, the individual should be a motivated self-starter and strong problem solver with the ability to provide administrative support to the entire SD team.
- Coordinate rollout program of CK & TH Stores and distribute as required both internally and externally on a weekly basis
- Set up projects in internal databases and manage communication with other stakeholder (weekly related to rollout program of CK & TH Stores)
- Manage new vendor setup process / build up and maintain list of central and local vendor contacts
- Point of contact for billing/invoicing instructions for new vendors and facilitate the communication on invoicing for stakeholders (Country Accounting dep./Vendor/Omni accounts)
- Support creation of commercial invoices of non-EU projects
- Support of Franchise projects' financial closure
- Prepare monthly store opening announcements of all new store openings and distribute as required both internally and externally on a monthly basis
- Support gathering departmental stock data and requirements for procurement/stock team
- Raising purchase orders for department related costs
- Setup weekly Design Review meetings
- Maintain departmental server structure and make sure all relevant files are up to date all times, maintain departmental org chart
- If required, contribution to specific project realization within set timing, agreed budgets and desired quality levels by autonomously or on request handle assigned administrative and follow-up tasks
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in Administration, Database Management, PO Management, Retail processes, systems and strategies
- Very good communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in an advanced multi-tasking environment.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent administrative skills
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, advanced Excel a must
- Competence with Adobe InDesign is an advantage
- Excellent command of the English language, written and spoken
- Retail linked industry experience
- Additional language skills
- Trainings and courses for self-development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A newly built campus with gyms, cafes, amazing lunches, and plenty of company events
We’d love to know why this is the role for you, so please include a with your application!