About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Department and Team
The Store development team is on an exciting journey to implement most advanced digital technology, creating a state of the art retail environment for a 360º degree consumer experience. Sustainable design and execution becomes integral in the way stores are developed. You will be part of the team overviewing projects in the EMEA region, joining colleagues who are all based in Amsterdam, reporting to the Senior Project Manager.
Retail Store Development is part of the Omnichannel Department, which services the design and implementation of new stores, and refits of stores across Western and Eastern Europe as well as Middle East and Africa, for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. The role of the Project Manager is to manage and oversee, independently and with high ambition, multiple store opening projects from project kick off design, to completion and customer handover.
- Ensure all assigned projects are realized according to agreed planning, within given budget, and in required design/quality levels
- quality (manage several projects simultaneously)
- Support the team in opening stores (majority)
- Convey clear and timely communication of all relevant project information, risks, challenges and identifying potential solutions is an essential part of the role
- Support the team on side activities: find new suppliers (i.e. lighting, fixtures) to enhance a better execution
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent organization and project management skills: managing several projects
- Very good interpersonal communication skills: working centrally & locally, stakeholder management, building strong relationships with other divisions within Retail, team player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills: attention to detail
- Excellent with MS Office, knowledge of AutoCAD
- Business fluency of English (written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel abroad (weekly to bi-weekly)
- A completed Bachelor degree
- Approx. 2 - 6 year’ experience in a Retail or Retail linked industry as a Project manager, in a matrix/complex environment
- Relevant qualification in Architecture, Construction & Design in general
- Experience in Construction & Design and Retail processes, systems and strategies
- Trainings and courses for self-development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A newly built campus with gyms, cafes, amazing lunches, and plenty of company events
We’d love to know why this is the role for you, so please include a with your application!