The Senior Quality Assurance (QA) Coordinator, will report into the QA Manager within the Central Supply Chain department. The Senior QA Coordinator works in an environment where he/she needs to influence and support our internal product divisions as well as our external partners in the development, production and shipping of products according to our technical standards and requirements. In addition, engagement with global counterparts is key in order to create alignment and benchmark best practice within quality assurance.
- Drive and execute the risk assessment process, in line with key calendar milestones, as a means to designing quality into our product collections and preventing quality failures.
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders and counterparts within the PVH Europe product divisions, providing operational support in all quality related matters.
- Be an ambassador for the PVH Europe Quality team with our sourcing offices; direct vendors and 3rd party service providers concerning product quality.
- Be the gatekeeper of product quality standards and requirements. Champion continuous improvement in the quality performance of our vendors and / or suppliers through identification of root cause and implementation of corrective action plans, as appropriate.
- Identify critical quality failures. Enable effective decision making and issue resolution through timely execution of information gathering and escalation, as needed.
- Manage the product testing process, failure resolution and queries.
- Support global alignment through benchmarking of best practice and continuous improvement to maintain our premium brand quality.
- Support development of strategy and lead execution of regional quality initiatives.
- Develop and deliver quality related trainings and tools to internal and external audiences.
- Be the technical go-to person who champions excellence within your specific area of expertise, keeping informed about new trends and industry developments.
- Minimum level of education: Bachelor degree in Fashion and/or Textiles.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience, preferably in Apparel or Textiles industry.
- In depth knowledge of denim and / or children’s product safety considered an advantage.
- Able to utilize MS office suite and product management systems.
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, global working environment and effectively navigate a multi-functional, matrix organization.
- Willingness to travel.