About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
In close collaboration with our Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and PVH Brands Business Units we develop innovative and sustainable Supply Chain Networks that drive top line profitable sales by supporting and enhancing a synergetic and strategic sourcing approach to deliver best in class quality products together with our competent and socially compliant partners.
What does your team do within PVH?
Central Logistics Inbound is responsible for arranging the transportation of PVH Europe goods as from goods delivery at export consolidator until delivery to PVH Europe DC's assuring the best service is provided at lowest possible cost. We are the spider in the web connecting divisions to DC, vendors to 3PL and purchasing to sales.
In order for our 3PL contractors to perform in line with our high demands, they need to be provided with clear instructions in order to fluently fit into our day-to-day processes. This requires an excellent relationship with our strategic partners to be built and maintained. Expectations and instructions are to be captured and measured and may need adjusting upon changing circumstances.
Based in Amsterdam, the Process Analyst works with the divisional operations teams for a smooth goods inbound flow as well as 3PL’s, DC and Order Fulfillment. This includes monitoring the inbound goods flow to optimize the inbound reaching the DC's and advise on the goods intake prioritization to maximize OTA and OTIF.
In addition, you will:
- Map and challenge current Logistics network and processes, continuously looking for optimizations
- Improve and establish as well internal as external KPI-reporting
- Work in close contact with central inbound logistics team
- Further standardize and streamline Inbound processes and procedures (SOP’s, SLA’s etc)
- System trouble shooting with GTN and 3PL systems
- Open minded, fun to work with and willing to embrace a dynamic working environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Helicopter view, ability to oversee processes
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience working in multicultural environment
- Superior MS-Office skills (especially MS Excel)
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in Logistics and Supply Chain environment
- Sound knowledge / understanding of IT systems (ERP and supply chain planning systems) gained through education and/or experience
- All the bells and whistles: reimbursed commuting expenses, 25 days’ annual leave, discount on your mandatory Dutch Health Insurance, and pension plan
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture