Merchandise Coordinator is responsible on assisting merchandising managers on collection development and product related, digital asset and article management.
DIGITAL ASSET & ARTICLE MANAGEMENT
- Support the Managers with all administrative and operational merchandising functions
- Ensure all data base components (Product lifecycle management / Excel) are updated at all times including: Provide sales support during selling season, communicating updates, reminders, and information to sales, production and supply chain teams with high sense of customer service attitude
- Responsible for coordinating all details related to digital asset management for sales tools. This includes; uploads to iPad / image resizing for Digital Showroom / adjusting pictures / DA checks
- Assist on analysis and numerical research (price research, sell in, sell out, post seasonal analysis, countries range plan meeting document, MCR, GAM and ML documents, ad hoc reporting)
COLLECTION DEVELOPMENT & PRODUCT:
- Assist on collection building (price research, sell in & sell out information, post seasonal analysis and building range plans)
- Running the seasonal photo-shoots from beginning to end and owning sample responsibility for the shoots.
- Supporting merchandising and sales team in sample logistics and other division’s needs.
- Event management and logistic coordination during key events on product and sales
- Ensuring smooth process and completion of all projects in a timely manner; including but not exclusive to, contact with the photography team/ approving pictures/ uploading pictures and guaranteeing Photoshop requests are sent and followed up.
- Always having a basic knowledge of all product categories in TOMMY JEANS so that you can assist in case a manager is away
- Education: Bachelor degree
- Minimum of 6 months internship experience, preferably a year
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge, Excel and Power point are a must
- Analytical skills are important
- Excellent English communication written and verbal
- Ability to multitask in efficient and fast way
- Ability to handle pressure
- Enthusiastic learner
- Team player with hands on mentality
- Customer service and confident attitude
- Positive and professional communicator
- Interest and general understanding of fashion, specifically Women’s
Living in the surroundings of Amsterdam or willing to relocate to the Netherlands.