As part of the Ecommerce Platform Team you strive to optimize the payments and order flow of our Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger web shops serving combined over 70 million visitors yearly across 27 countries. Within the Platform team, you work closely with other technical Product Owners to make sure the system integrations are optimal and user experience across the whole checkout and payment process is flawless. As a team we work agile, data driven, and consumer centric to make sure we offer a stable and secure platform that people love to visit.
You manage your backlog in a way that it is bringing the most value for the business. You make daily decisions on priorities between building new features, fixing critical bugs, and implementing new Omnichannel services like Click and Collect or adding new payment methods across the markets.
During daily stand ups and refinements, you and your Scrum Master make sure the development team stays on track with the sprint. In the afternoon you might have a stakeholder session with the Operations and Warehouse team on the implementation of a new shipping method. Afterwards you meet up with the Technical Architect to see how we can improve the overall order flow regarding SAP integrations.
Together with a CRO specialist you define valid a/b test candidates to make sure we focus on data driven development. Alignment with Product Owners of other teams and departments is crucial to make sure we execute an overarching business and technical strategy.
- Daily management of a scrum team existing of back-end, front-end and QA testers
- Backlog management: prioritize new features, bug fixes and roadmap epics based on business value.
- Research and specify new site features and enhancements to existing features and log them in Jira
- Liaise with different internal and external stakeholders on requirements; making sure the ‘Why’ and the ‘What’ are specified so that the scrum team can work on the ‘How’
- Achieve the optimal implementation of changes to the site
- Investigate/resolve business issues that are reported for the website and operational processes
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate the ecommerce platform and initiate improvement requests based on quantitative and qualitative analysis from web analytics (Adobe analytics), a/b test outcomes, and user analysis (through focus groups, prototyping etc)
- Communicate and influence across the organization - making sure everyone understands what enhancements are being delivered, when, and why
The Ideal Candidate has:
- Strong commercial focus and the ability to prioritize tasks accordingly
- Pragmatic and results-focused work attitude; driven to manage projects full cycle
- Strong analytical and communicative skills and a "can do" attitude toward problem solving
- Experience with the SCRUM methodology
- Proficiency in user testing, with the ability to analyze data & validate, before creating a solution
What You Bring:
- Minimal 5 years experience as a Product Owner working with large, high-traffic websites, preferably e-commerce sites. Multilingual sites are a plus.
- A strong technical background; Applicants with specialist knowledge and experience in order management/SAP, logistics, payments, and/or development skills will be considered with priority!
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
What We Offer:
- A challenging position in a growing team with a strong start-up mentality
- Competitive salary and benefits
- State-of-the-art campus facilities, including an in-house gym
- Great lunch facilities and amazing events
- Flexible workstations; Macbook/iPhone and other options a techie could dream of
- Wide range of courses at PVH University to satisfy your learning appetite
- Great colleagues (curious, ambitious, and fun)