About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
As a Supply Chain Process Analyst you are contributing to supply chain projects and improvement initiatives for the brands Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and PVH brands within Europe. You will be part of (cross domain) project teams responsible for delivering projects above customer expectation (business partners and customers) and on time.
Examples of current projects are in the area of: supply chain / product master data, planning, system integration, ERP development, logistics and warehousing.
The below skills will be developed during the internship:
- Analytical skills, in order to be able to transform complex sets of data into clear insights;
- Presentation skills, in order to clearly communicate findings and recommendations;
- General supply chain understanding, by working on the end to end supply chain process;
- International business understanding, being part of a multi-brand global headquarter in a multi-cultural environment;
- Stakeholder & project management;
- Ability to translate business to IT requirements;
- Investigation and developing business processes, including the mapping of processes.
- Analytical and driven to solve problems with a collaborative mind set;
- Strong in communication and have an open personality;
- Proactive and willing to take responsibilities;
- Eager to extend your supply chain knowledge;
- Flexible, e.g. you can contribute to ad hoc requests / can-do mentality
- Experienced in Excel and PowerPoint, Visio is a pre
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Start date: July 2019
- Duration: 6 months
- The candidate should be eligible to work in the EU
- Employment type: full-time