About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The position of Supply Chain Flow Control Intern will be focusing on the creation of transparency across the Supply Chain, working on a full reporting structure as well as ad-hoc requests,
The intern will also support project management, in order to improve the efficiency and sustainability of the entire Supply Chain, including the following areas: Supply Chain Planning, Procurement, Sourcing and Production, Logistics and Warehouse.
The below skills will be developed during the internship:
- Analytical skills, in order to be able to transform complex sets of data into clear insights
- Reporting skills, getting familiar with several high-end reporting tools
- Presentation skills, in order to clearly communicate findings and recommendations
- General Supply Chain understanding, by working on the full Supply Chain Process
- International business understanding, evolving at the heart of a global headquarter and in a multi-cultural environment
- A Master in Excel (VBA is a plus)
- Comfortable with PowerPoint
- Eager to work with data and to extend your Supply Chain knowledge
- Proactive and willing to take responsibilities
- Strong in communication and have an open personality
- In line with the "Work hard/Play hard" mindset
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Start date : July 2019
- Duration: 6 months
- The candidate should be eligible to work in EU
- Employment type: full-time