About the Company
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
As Director program management, you are responsible to deliver larger Programs within the Supply Chain area or close related domains. In the Supply Chain Process Development team, you start with leading the Multibrand Project and will head up the Multibrand team. The Multibrand project has the objective to enable our Omni channel vision by consolidating our entity setup.
- Build 2 year roadmap/planning for the Multibrand program
- Set up / Expand the Multibrand team to deliver the created roadmap / planning within the set timelines
- Deliver timely and relevant communication to all stakeholders to ensure alignment
- Deliver next to the Multibrand program smaller side projects
- Develop and offer with your team employee trainings and development for the new setup of the entity structure
- As part of Supply Chain Process Development play an active role in achieving to fulfil key initiatives outlined in strategic business plan
- As part of Supply Chain Process Development department play an active role in achieving a high performing team
In this role, you’re leading a team of 6-10 process and IT professionals. You join a larger team of 32 colleagues, which consists of 6 smaller teams all in Amsterdam. You report to the Senior Director Business Process Development.
- A completed MA degree / equivalent in Supply Chain Management or Business administrations or other appropriate education
- At least approx. 7-10 years of relevant work experience in the field of supply chain and system projects; fashion & finance experience is a big plus
- Experience in a complex business environment in different areas of supply chain; have know-how of supply chain processes & systems; have a track record in leading Systems projects from scratch
- Experience to work with scrum/agile project methodologies
- People management experience: establish and maintain relationships within the (IT) team and with internal partners that drive development and collaboration
- Strong SAP knowledge is a must
- Strong communication skills: ability to influence and lead others (both within Supply Chain & Digital Hub community as well as broader organization), team player
- Business fluency in English (written and verbal)