About the Company
We are a global premium lifestyle brand with a true American spirit. We’re classic American cool – timeless, preppy Americana with an unexpected twist. Since we began in 1985, the Tommy Hilfiger Group has become a US$6.4 billion apparel and retail company. We are committed to delivering high quality, beautifully designed products for men’s, women’s and children’s apparel, sportswear, denim, tailored, accessories and a range of licensed products such as fragrances and home furnishings. We distribute these to over 90 countries and 1,400 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Central and South America and Asia Pacific.
In 2010, Tommy Hilfiger joined the PVH Corp. group, one of the world’s largest apparel companies. Together, as a global, action-oriented company characterized by commitment and achievement, we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels.
The PVH EMEA+ Media Hub
The PVH Media Team has 3 key objectives:
- Drive traffic and conversion @ full price
- Consistently bring the brand to life in the markets
- Be a pro-active business partner
Its scope includes setting strategies, and giving direction and servicing the business of its ‘clients’: Divisions, Countries, Departments, Licensing Partners and Senior Management. It is the point of liaison between client needs, the brand and the final consumer.
The hub encompasses the media buying teams and activities for both Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein in Europe, leveraging the economies of scale and combined purchasing power of the two brands. Each dedicated team oversees media planning and purchasing – including out-of-home, print, television and digital channels – for their respective brand. The PVH Europe Media Hub focuses on media analysis and fine-tuned planning across Europe, to increase KPIs and ROI through engaging content and multi-faceted advertising management
The Global Marketing and Communications team is looking for an excellent undergraduate student to join the Tommy Hilfiger Media Team. The intern will report to the Paid Social Specialist and will assist the team to create and run global campaigns during a very exciting Fall Season 2019.
The right candidate is somebody who is an avid social media user that has affinity for the world of Fashion and / or entertainment. He or she is a very organised person who is able to work in several projects at the same time delivering high quality work.
- Formulate agency briefings (both Studio and Media)
- Assist with plan review and approval process
- Trafficking campaigns with the agency
- Coordinate creative adaptation with Studio
- Assist with managing creative approval process
Desired Skills and Job Requirements:
- Start date for the internship is: July 2019
- The candidate should be enrolled in a university for the entire period of internship
- The candidate should be eligible to work in EU
- Preferably education background on Business, Fashion or Media
- Good communication skills. Fluent in English, speaking and writing as you will be posting on behalf of the brand
- IT skills: Excellent in MS Office especially Excel and PowerPoint, excellent skills in Keynote
- Technical: Ability to work on a Mac;
- Avid user of social media
- Affinity with the world of fashion and/or entertainment
- Follow the latest social media news
- We need you to be energetic, outgoing, digitally native and not afraid to bring new ideas to the table.