About the Company
We are a company transformed, focusing on global growth and brand building. Since our beginning in 1881, we have become a world leading lifestyle apparel company with over US$8 billion in estimated 2013 revenues. Through a combination of strategic acquisitions and successful partnerships with our brands, we have been able to globally expand across the wholesale, retail, e-commerce and licensing channels throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America.
With the acquisition of Tommy Hilfiger in 2010 and of the full Calvin Klein brand in 2013, we have redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of our organization. We work with these powerful global iconic lifestyle brands together as a family to maximize their potential by leveraging them across new categories and existing and future markets.
Together, as a global, action-oriented company characterized by commitment and achievement, we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels.
The Talent Marketing & Employer Brand Intern at PVH Europe is a member of the Human Resources Team, reports to the Talent Acquisition Director and will work in close relationship with the employer brand manager. The main responsibility of the intern is to convert the PVH employer branding strategies in actions reaching out identified talent pools. She / he will use data and analytics to identify best channels to use to address our targets and measure the ROI of our campaigns. She / he will work closely with the employer brand team at a regional and global level to ensure a total alignment of the actions with the vision.
Some of the key responsibilities:
- Build talent maps for the different clusters working closely with the sourcing lead and the recruiters,
- Define our personas by looking at the data in our HRIS, Linkedin and others,
- Work with our agencies to push the campaigns live,
- Measure along the line and optimize where possible!
- In general, you will work with our agencies to craft compelling content, drive on- and offline marketing campaigns from ignition to impact,
- set up new Social Media, like Snapchat, Glassdoor, etc.
- Leading the content calendar and help execute the content strategy,
- Evaluate campaigns, including insights, takeaways, and recommendations for future efforts and advertising investments.
We are looking for enthusiastic, ambitious bachelor or master students in the fields of Marketing, Communications, Hotel school, International or Business studies, Advertising, Journalism or related. You’re enrolled in an educational institution during the time of your internship. In addition, you have basic knowledge of (digital) marketing, social media and possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills. You are detail oriented, able to work together with multiple teams and are able to navigate in a complex environment. Preferably, you have interest or affinity with the fashion industry and PVH’s business.