What does your team do within PVH/Calvin Klein/Tommy?
The Retail Department is the central organization for all Retail channels in all markets for both PVH brands, this sits within the Omni Channel Hub. The Store Operations Team within this department is the main function for all retail stores to ensure successful in store processes and a consistent consumer experience over all business models. Main focus of the team is “making the life of the stores as easy as possible”.
What does a Store Operations intern do at PVH/Tommy Hilfiger/Calvin Klein?
Overall supporting the daily operations of all stores in O&O and Franchise to ensure operational excellence. He / She is involved and supports the below elements:
- Responsible for daily article pushes & analysis and / or other trouble shootings.
- Help improving, documenting and communicating Retail & Store Processes.
- Researching, benchmarking and building of best practices.
- Support & definition of action points based on country & store feedbacks.
- Support managing process improvements and mini projects, report building and reporting on progress & performance.
Who is the best person for this job?
- Educational requirements: University, with an economic /analytical/ retail/ communication focus.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management and problem solving skills.
- Successful track record of taking ownership and resolution of tasks and issues.
- Proven experience with project management / organizational skills in for example student organization or work-related atmosphere.
- Ability to convey and report clearly, accurately and concisely through written and verbal communication.
- Proactive, flexible and hands-on.
- Good skills in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing.
- Interest in Retail, E-Commerce, related technology and Fashion.
- It is a requirement that the candidate is still enrolled in a university or school program. The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.