You make the candidate experience a world-class reference by taking care of all the critical steps along the hiring journey. From posting and measuring the effectiveness of our job descriptions to managing all the interactions between the hiring teams and the candidates. Analytical, organized, passionate, positive you help also improving our processes consistently.
Working closely with the recruiters and hiring managers your key responsibilities are:
- Supporting the recruitment team in selecting, posting and improving our job posting on all media (offline and online)
- Planning interviews with candidates, recruiters and hiring managers, and collect their feedback in a structured way
- Managing international travel bookings for candidates
- Monitor the candidate experience by creating surveys, analyzing data and recommending improvements
- Creating and implementing any action to improve our hire friends and family program
- Linking with the HR Operation team to ensure a perfect onboarding of new employees
- Organizing events for new joiners after the first 3/6 months
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will report into the Talent Acquisition Director.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator must be a strong communicator, number cruncher, energetic, effective organizer, data savvy and the team player.
- Experience in a similar role, supporting a high demanding business
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Strong analytical & Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills and being able to priorities is a must
- High attention to detail
- Must possess the ability to deliver information on ‘difficult’ / sensitive subjects
- Ability to follow through and consistently meet deadlines, and work against ambitious KPI’s and commit to high standard SLA’s.
- Must promote a supportive, service-minded attitude
- Fluency in English (written and oral) essential. Knowledge of other European languages is an advantage.
- High degree of self-management and autonomy – proactive attitude
What you can expect from us:
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture