About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
The PVH Finance Controlling objectives are:
- Proactively support the management team in tactical and strategic decisions through clear and relevant analyses.
- Take responsibility and ownership of the financial reporting (closure process), planning processes (budget process) and provide controllership.
- Manage in an efficient way revenue and related expense reporting for one Business Unit.
The successful candidate will be working for an international and fast growing organization where he/she will be supporting the team in the following activities:
- Leadingrole in the Finance Controlling reporting environment / being the key-user of P&L, Erosion and OPEX reporting.
- Monitoring % Cancellations performance by managing different source of data provided by SAP/HANA, BW and Tableau. Set monthly meetings and support/follow up action plans.
- Key process improver by delivering continued progression of automation of reporting and standardization across all markets / channels. Creating “one source of truth” for all markets / channels metric reporting.
- Supporting the management team by executing (strategic) ad-hoc analyses & translating these analyses into clear presentations.
- A completed University degree in Business Administration / Finance / Controlling or related areas.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Finance, Accounting, Financial Systems or related areas in roles such as (Cost Analyst, Finance Planning Analyst, Decision Support Analyst).
- Retail (preferably) and/or Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry experience (ideally).
- Strong analytical skills: numerical data (EBIT & top line net sales) and result oriented (make things happen).
- Self-driven, eager to learn (inquisitive) and supportive (business needs).
- Strong attention to detail, combined with curiosity to deliver accurate information.
- Good planning skills, combined with flexibility to change (ad hoc requests).
- Good communication skills: working with various stakeholders in different departments & countries, transparent team player.
- Tooling experience:
- MS Office: Excel advanced (it is a must) and PowerPoint (intermediate)
- SAP/HANA, BW, BPC, Tableau (ideally)
- Business fluency in English (written & verbal).