About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings.
Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
The Global Marketing and Communications team is looking for an excellent undergraduate student to join CRM & Loyalty team. The intern will report into the Senior CRM Director and will assist the team to rollout various campaign initiatives to support local and regional markets across our touchpoints, including MYTOMMY app, email, SMS and additional new touchpoints.
The right candidate is someone with an interest to learn and discover the value of CRM in strengthening brand loyalty, increase consumer engagement and ultimately customer-life-time value. In this international fashion internship, he/she should be able to grasp new and complex tasks fast and have an eagle eye for attention to detail, yet still delivery high quality work.
- Support in creative brief development for various projects including MYTOMMY, Lewis Hamilton, TOMMYNOW etc.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reporting for business partners
- Support in writing case studies based on initiatives and efforts already produced, to share with regional markets and within the business
- Confident to learn how to use tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, ContentFul & Tableau to support on execution and evaluation
- Summarise key CRM marketing activities to get Tommy work on the map
- Be the lookout for the best digital practices of the moment within fashion and share regular updates/ideas with the team adding to A/B test opportunities
- Start date for the internship is: June 2018. Duration: 8 months
- The candidate should be enrolled in a university for the entire period of internship
- The candidate should be eligible to work in EU
- Preferably education background on Business, Fashion or Media
- Good communication skills. Fluent in English, speaking and writing
- Curious to quickly develop your digital skills within retail fashion
- IT skills: Excellent in MS Office especially Excel and PowerPoint, experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or emailing tools would be helpful
- Basic understanding of email marketing, push notifications, SMS and app
- We need you to be energetic, outgoing, focused and not afraid to bring new ideas to the table