About the Company
About PVH Corp.
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010.
The Consumer Journey area is overseeing the development and orchestration of global marketing campaigns, from strategy to final implementation. Whether produced in-house or external, the team delivers campaigns that connect with our consumers and drive their behavior when interacting with the brand. Brand campaign and commercially orientated product campaign launches as well as ongoing development of new communications strategies to keep the brand relevant for our consumer are among the core responsibilities too.
- Right message, right time, right channel, right consumer
- From strategy to execution, maximizing impact with our consumers
- Optimize, improve and learn along the consumer journey
Our Mindset: Engage to Convert
- Allow for intuition but let data steer our decisions
- Fewer, bigger, better – maximize impact on consumers
- Execute with discipline driving operational excellence
In this position you will be responsible for making the Tommy Hilfiger brand stand out in the fashion industry and beyond. Your goal is to help bring our Consumer Journey to the next level while understanding the competitive environment; fostering new, innovative ways of connecting with our consumers.
Key responsibilities (include but are not limited to): Consumer Journey Planning
- Oversee and orchestrate the End-to-End annual Marketing and Consumer Journey Go-To-Market Process
- Researching and gathering data to develop well-informed strategic plans for Key Initiatives, in collaboration with our Brand Marketing team.
- Examine business divisions to get to know their Products and understand their objectives
- Produce cohesive and intelligent strategic frameworks for data driven consumer facing marketing activity
- Generates original ideas with other members of the Consumer Journey team
- Presents findings to Leadership team together with the key initiative lead
- Identifies potential blockers and devising ways to rectify them
- Liaising with Leadership team and key initiative lead to receive feedback and create improvements to strategies
Consumer Journey Project Management
You will lead the Project Management of key Consumer Journey initiatives, together with 2 direct reports. You will also provide strong support to both the Director Consumer Journey, Planning and MarTech as well as the VP Consumer Journey.
- You will be managing Consumer Journey projects from A-Z with high volume output
- Ensuring consistency across all consumer journey Planning deliverables
- Identifies and implements process optimization across initiatives
- Responsible for financial monitoring of projects, ensuring that projects are scoped accurately, making sure that all projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the highest quality
- Collaborate with various departments & stakeholders within the organization to collect project requirements, including milestones and budgets
- Report on consumer journey level, leveraging related databases
- First point of contact for internal departments
- Create and Implement Project Charters
- Streamlining Holistic Strategy Documents
- Coordinate integrated plan Development
- Oversees Team capacity
- Sharing best practice and learnings
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working on global advertising campaigns and media management, either with an advertising agency or on the client side
- Well-versed in 360 communications planning and implementation
- A strong team player
- Open minded and resourceful
- Analytical mindset with an ability to extract insights from data
- A strong can-do mentality in delivering projects throughout the full project management life-cycle and managing expectations throughout the project
- Knowledge of advertising and media planning processes across all channels, including Digital, combined with experience in delivering integrated on and offline campaign
- A detail-oriented, data-driven, and creative eye, combined with the ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously
- A strong understanding and affinity to create holistic and consumer-centric strategies
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills: negotiating, influencing, facilitation, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills (stakeholders)
- A completed University or similar degree in marketing / communications
- Approx. 5-8 years of project management experience on cross functional projects at a Marketing Communications Agency (PR, Social Media, Advertising, Branding) or on the Brand Side (Fashion/Apparel industry focus is a plus)
- Approx. 5 years experience in managing a small team
- Advanced knowledge of MSOffice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Mac programs (Pages, Keynote)
- Business fluency in English (written & verbal) as well as master communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Background rooted in Technology and/or Data Analytics
- Has worked in an environment which operates globally
- Trainings and courses for self development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A newly built campus with gyms, cafes, amazing lunches, and plenty of company events.
We would love to know why this is the role for you, so please include a motivational letter with your application.