The Digital Hub is a combination of teams in PVH Europe with two distinct focus areas; 1. maintaining core digital processesand technical landscape and 2. leading the Digital revolution through three corporate startups focused on driving innovation, 3D design and digital selling.
Within the Digital Hub, the Digital Optimisation Team (DOT) provide enabling services to the other teams across the department. This role will sit inbetween two teams in DOT, the Culture and Communications team and the Agile Centre of Excellence team.
The Culture and Communications team creates and evolves the framework for the associates across the department to engage, collaborate and share information. It is a small team that has created significant impact in building cohesive community of tech associates that are working towards PVH Europe’s goal of becoming a Fashion-Technology company.
The Agile Center of Excellence (ACE) supports the organization in adopting an agile mindset, by coaching agile teams, individuals and leadership, giving agile and agile-related training and providing a toolkit that will help teams becoming more agile. Agile mindset is an important contributor in helping the Digital Hub and its key partners make the transition in becoming a become a Fashion-Technology company.
You are passionate about delivering powerful and consistent consumer experiences across a different mediums. You use your skills in graphic design, experience designand project delivery to develop and create a seamless and replicable experience for the consumer. You have a mindset of humility, continuous learning, team contribution, curiosity and delivering value, all of which maximize collaboration, shared understanding and trust between teams.
- Graphic design skills
- Experience/service design skills
- Project delivery experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Refine and evolve the service design of key project
- Map the service/experience design process
- Create key assets to support the project delivery
- Be a part of driving behvaiour change on a departmental and organizational level
What you can expect from us:
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam.
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University.
- Gain critical experience working in a hybrid matrixed organisation
- Sample sales and year-round discounts on TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN products.
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture.