About the Company
About PVH Corp.
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010.
The TH Marketing & Communications Department sets strategy and plans for all marketing supporting the Tommy Hilfiger portfolio worldwide.
Brand Marketing delivers best-in-class, Consumer-relevant Marketing Strategies and Campaigns that support the brand and business goals. We achieve this by driving integrated communication campaigns that deliver clear, powerful brand messages and desirability; from sell-in (trade), to sell-through (consumer).
Our common goal is to be a world-class marketing department that drives sustainable equity and sales growth through a powerful combination of art and science.
The Manager, Consumer Marketing (World of Hilfiger), is the Strategic brand marketing function within the Global Marketing & Communications team and provides the strategy to communicate the Tommy Hilfiger business in a consistent and focused manner, keeping the brand essence as point-of-reference, and fulfilling Divisional (Business Unit) & Brand objectives. Reporting to the Director, Consumer Marketing, World of Hilfiger, the Manager, Consumer Marketing World of Hilfiger will be the primary point person for their specific projects and Business Unit Divisions and will act in a leading & consulting role to the stakeholders in product (Business Unit) divisions and all stakeholders across the business. They will also have daily communication with marketing specialist teams including Digital, Social, PR, Events, Sales Activations and Advertising as well as the internal agency team that produce Tommy Hilfiger content and visuals.
The goal is to bring the Tommy Hilfiger brand image to the next level while understanding the competitive environment and ensuring that our product is elevated and preferred choice of the consumer. The position is responsible for the development of dedicated marketing communications & product support programs and the fulfillment from beginning to end in a fully effective & efficient manner.
A thorough understanding of the brand positioning and competitive environment is required in order to develop unique and innovative marketing communications plans.
Key responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Identify the scope of each project working with their specialist counterparts for scheduling delivery deadlines and owns overall responsible for on time delivery
- Development of consumer-centric, 360 integrated campaign strategies for a specific Division (Business Unit)
- Set up and management of Task Force teams for integrated campaigns, driving weekly meetings to align all functions on progress, needs, budget and timelines.
- Collate post-campaign evaluations alongside function specialists to assess the r.o.i. of programs and providing the business with clear visibility of results.
- Manage development of sell-in & sales support tools
- In-time distribution of all sales support materials
- Calendar and budget management of all your projects
- Establish professional relationships with product Divisions in order to provide service and fully understand business needs.
- General support of the Product Marketing Director on Divisional programs and team development.
- Maintain quality, efficiency and consistency in marketing communication and all output, in line with the brand positioning
- Provide weekly updates on the development of ongoing projects & deliverables
The Ideal Candidate:
- International mindset with a good head for strategy and flawless execution of campaigns, concepts and projects
- A strong understanding and affinity to create holistic and consumer-centric strategies
- Expert project management and organization skills; deadline, fact & quality focused, proven experience of delivering successful projects – able to multitask in a fast paced and best-in-industry environment
- Collaborative; able to liaise and influence across different levels of the organization
- Resourceful and capable of thriving in a corporate, ‘matrix’, fast-moving environment
- Highly energetic, inquisitive and detail-oriented
- Analytical mindset with an ability to extract insights from data
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills: negotiating, influencing, facilitation, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills (stakeholders)
- Ability to travel when necessary
- No 9-5 mentality
- University degree or similar in marketing , communications or business studies or significant equivalent work experience in a relevant industry (ideally in apparel, sportswear, fashion, consumer lifestyle goods)
- 5 years’ relevant working experience ideally in apparel/footwear/fashion/lifestyle organization (is this enough)?
- Advanced knowledge of MSOffice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Mac programs (Pages, Keynote)
- Business-level English (written & verbal) as well as powerful communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Fashion experience and/or strong interest in design and popular culture
- Additional language skills a plus
- International mindset
- Trainings and courses for self development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A newly built campus with gyms, cafes, amazing lunches, and plenty of company events
We would love to know why this is the role for you, so please include a motivational letter with your application