About the Company
About PVH Corp.
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010.
The TH Marketing & Communications Department sets strategy and plans for all marketing supporting the Tommy Hilfiger portfolio worldwide.
Brand Marketing delivers best-in-class, Consumer-relevant Marketing Strategies and Campaigns that support the brand and business goals. We achieve this by driving integrated communication campaigns that deliver clear, powerful brand messages and desirability; from sell-in (trade), to sell-through (consumer).
Our common goal is to be a world-class marketing department that drives sustainable equity and sales growth through a powerful combination of art and science.
The Senior Manager, Marketing Strategy, understands and translates the TH business strategy, objectives and goals and by understanding and utilizing market and consumer insight. In addition, they define, develop, manage and drive a comprehensive marketing strategy for the TH brand portfolio, respecting the lifestyle segments and desired consumer audiences. Together with VP Brand Marketing & team and sign off by the marketing leadership team, they develop the overall marketing calendar and budget envelopes whilst understanding the overarching business goals as well as each Divisional Business Units’ and Regions’ & Markets’ perspective in initiative development. Ensure a cohesive and effective consumer experience that works to elevate the brand, representing the brand values, purpose & tonality.
Reporting to the VP, Brand Marketing, Tommy Hilfiger Global, the Senior Manager, Marketing Strategy, will help to steer and drive the marketing plan & budget for all offers making up the Tommy Hilfiger portfolio worldwide.
The goal is to help deliver a clear direction and ‘true north’ for the marketing department and all specialist teams in order to contribute to achieving the brand and business goals in the short and long term. This role is critical in helping to ensure that the marketing department works to bring the Tommy Hilfiger brand image to the next level while understanding the competitive environment and ensuring that our product is the preferred choice of the consumer. The position is responsible for the development of clear, effective and feasible strategies for the TH business.
A thorough understanding of the brand positioning and competitive environment is required in order to develop unique and innovative marketing communications plans.
Key responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Work closely with the VP Brand Marketing Strategy & Management and the Brand Strategy and Consumer & Market Insights teams, to develop the overall marketing strategy and guidelines to marketing teams for the TH brand
- Deliver insights-driven, strategic global marketing briefs and influence the creative process for seasonal brand and product campaigns
- Distill Divisional BU commercial strategy and targets into annual marketing calendar and break down calendar into global/regional and Lifestyle Segment calendars and milestones
- Plan the overarching central marketing calendar with strategic initiatives incl. budget envelop allocation across initiatives and marketing KPIs setting to achieve business objectives in most effective way
- Detail initiatives working closely with Market & Consumer Insights specialist teams, Marketing Controlling, and Business Stakeholders to develop creative territory, activity plan, KPIs and envelopes
- Identify key/leading communication stories with stakeholders to create impactful campaigns which deliver on set KPIs. Act as marketing ‘consultant’ throughout the campaign process from strategic input to marketing briefing and execution
- Ensure the marketing calendar is governed and planned to achieve all activations at best possible dates while ensuring feasibility and central strategy
- Collaborate with Regional Marketing teams and in-market Business & Marketing leads to develop highly consumer relevant, breakthrough integrated marketing campaigns for the TH portfolio
- Ensure thorough and timely communication to key stakeholders (e.g. senior management, product organization, regional leads)
- Coach lead and development your team
The Ideal Candidate:
- International mindset with a good head for strategy and flawless execution of campaigns, concepts and projects
- A strong understanding and affinity to create holistic and consumer-centric strategies
- Expert project management and organization skills; deadline, fact & quality focused, proven experience of delivering successful projects – able to multitask in a fast paced and best-in-industry environment
- Collaborative; able to liaise and influence across different levels of the organization
- Resourceful and capable of thriving in a corporate, ‘matrix’, fast-moving environment
- Highly energetic, inquisitive and detail-oriented
- Analytical mindset with an ability to extract insights from data
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills: negotiating, influencing, facilitation, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills (stakeholders)
- Ability to travel 20%
- No 9-5 mentality
- University degree or similar in marketing , communications or business studies or significant equivalent work experience in a relevant industry (ideally in apparel, sportswear, fashion, consumer lifestyle goods)
- 10+ years successful track record in integrated communications for Fashion, Luxury or FMCG brands.
- Agency experience a plus; global and/or Regional experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of MSOffice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Mac programs (Pages, Keynote)
- Business-level English (written & verbal) as well as powerful communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Fashion experience and/or strong interest in design and popular culture
- Additional language skills a plus
- International mindset
- Trainings and courses for self development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A newly built campus with gyms, cafes, amazing lunches, and plenty of company events
We would love to know why this is the role for you, so please include a motivational letter with your application.