About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
As part of the internship program for Tommy Hilfiger - in the Brand Marketing team, you will get to know our varied work and work to actively organize a range of challenging projects.
You will be based in AMSTERDAM working in the Global Brand Marketing Team for Tommy Hilfiger. You will work across the brand portfolio and see how we plan and implement out marketing from sell-in to sell-through.
Position Description and responsibilities:
You have the opportunity to shape your scope and tasks based on your progress:
- Support Seasonal Campaign Planning across the Tommy Hilfiger portfolio of labels (Tommy Jeans, Tommy Hilfiger, Collection…)
- Support the seasonal creation of digital selling assets (photoshoots, supporting documents, planning, uploading materials to digital database etc)
- Support the team with relevant research on the selected audience & communities the brand wishes to connect with - identifying key trends and points of note to contribute to marketing plans and initiatives
- Track success and impact of our campaigns on towards the identified target audience
- Support the team in updating project calendars and planning
- Help with the execution and follow-up of specific projects in the context of seasonal campaigns
- Be independently responsible for order management as required with the different Business Unit (division)
- Use your creativity to support the creation of conceptual presentations
- Show your mastery of data and numbers to help optimize our planning process for projects
- Support the team by performing general administrative activities based on the daily needs
- Start Date: July 1 for a duration of 6 months
- You are/were a student of Business Administration, Marketing or a related degree course
- Prior practical experience in (brand) marketing is an advantage
- You are fluent in English both written and verbal
- You have an affinity/knowledge of the apparel & fashion worlds
- You are able to use MS Office programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You are proactive and always open to new tasks and have a reliable and independent way of working
- You are a team player, with positive energy and a can-do spirit