About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010.
The TH Marketing & Communications department has 3 key objectives:
- Drive traffic and conversion @ full price
- Consistently bring the brand to life in the markets
- Be a pro-active business partner
Its scope includes setting strategies, and giving direction and servicing the business of its ‘clients’: Divisions, Countries, Departments, Licensing Partners and Senior Management. It is the point of liaison between client needs, the brand and the final consumer.
Our core competences cover a wide variety of capabilities: brand management, corporate communications, advertising, media management, promotion management, trade marketing, campaign creation, in-store marketing (POS), digital marketing, event management, sponsoring, PR management and celebrity endorsement.
Digital & Social Engagement ensures our owned channels support business objectives across all departments and within TH Marketing & Communications, primarily through social listening, engagement, storytelling and digital experience at critical moments of the consumer journey.
This position is an exciting new role that combines campaign development across Digital and Social Media channels, while also driving key innovation projects to further establish Tommy Hilfiger as an industry leader in this space. This position is a key management role in driving our transformation to become more consumer-centric and personalized in our marketing communication. This role partners closely with Media, CRM/Loyalty and Technology teams to define and implement our cross-channel data-driven marketing vision and leads a small team of analysts.
It’s about building and nurturing relationships with consumers that last, leveraging key brand campaigns, events, collections and activations as continuous moments of connection that drive action. It’s a balance of publishing content and engaging directly with consumers, built upon an infrastructure of real-time listening, community management and content production, feeding audience insights back into our marketing engine.
This role is also responsible for integrating social media and digital experience into existing touchpoints or processes in a way that is most intuitive and beneficial for the consumer, ultimately driving business results. Entreprenurial spirit and a drive for constant innovation are a must in order to continuously position the brand as an innovative player in the industry, making use of the latest trends and developments in digital engagement.
- Develop and embed social media and digital strategies that will drive the Tommy business and brand
- Oversee data gathering, insights and analytics to help guide strategy development, including management of analyst roles within our team
- Manage end-to-end strategy development for one major global campaign per year inclusive of all Consumer Journey channels; providing project team leadership and developing an integrated strategy with support from senior management
- Develop effective relationships with the global communications and media teams, acting as a counterpart in their strategy development
- Demonstrate an omni-channel mindset, working to deliver a consistent experience across channels
- Responsible for the efficiency, effectiveness and evaluation of Global Digital Marketing Campaigns on Social Media and Tommy.com
- Oversee social media and digital content creation and execution of campaigns, ensuring brand’s visual identity and positioning
- Rolling and campaign- based content creation for all global social media and digital channels
- based on the current strategy per channel, previous learnings and analytics
- picking up new trends, keeping content fresh and innovative
- align with content on tommy.com, newsletter and commercial campaigns
- ensure a sufficient amount of content is available for social media channels at all times
- share and align content with local marketing teams
- Briefing and managing the creative team (copywriter / designer / photographer)
- Build effective and collaborative relationships with other Consumer Journey teams, E-com Analytics Team, Corporate Communications and Public Relations.
Innovation & Real-time Marketing
- Responsible for key innovation activities with long-term impact, leveraging industry and technology partnerships to deliver experiences that excite the consumer and further establish Tommy as an industry leader
- Play a key role in building real-time marketing capability with a focus on data management, process, content production and tool utilization
- Oversee development and optimization of an agile community management team
- Maximize social media and Tommy.com data as well as media data to consistently track and improve performance.
- Gather digital learnings and feed these learnings back in order to improve the marketing & communications management process and support the development of digital and social analytics and dashboards.
- Inform the ongoing development of the Tommy channel strategy through data analysis and insights.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A native to the world of social media
- Creative and up-to-date with latest digital trends
- Collaborative; able to liaise closely across different levels of the organization
- Flexible; no 9-5 mentality
- Pro-active and hands-on
- Open minded and resourceful
- Strong aesthetic eye and taste level; strict attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Responsive and service minded
- In house experience for a global brand, with the ability to work in a highly-matrixed environment
- Minimum of 6 years of working experience in digital or social media or in relevant functions
- Experience in digital marketing for a global brand; data-driven marketing a plus
- University or similar degree in marketing or communications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken form
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working with fashion or lifestyle brands
- Trainings and courses for self-development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A newly built campus with gyms, cafes, amazing lunches, and plenty of company events