Are you a digital-minded, forward-thinking finance professional who understands that theworld of finance is changing faster than ever, and do you have ideas on how to shape the future of finance, then do read on...
PVH Europe (PVHE), owner of brands such as Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein, is on a mission to redefine the fashion industry. The Digital Hub (DH) aims to drive full digitization along the company’s entire value chain, reinventing how we work as an organization and laying the foundation to become a Fashion-Technology company. DH consists of Technology, Digital Business Transformation, and AREA52, an Innovation Incubator, part of which are two start-ups, that are all crucial to achieving these digital ambitions.
The Digital Optimization Team (DOT) evangelizes technology practices, standardized ways of working, Agile practices and internal culture within Digital Hub. You will report to the Senior Director DOT, with a dotted line to the Central Finance department
We are looking for an internationally experienced finance professional with accomplishments in both corporate organizations, as well as in more entrepreneurial ventures. You are strategic-thinking, results driven, with the ability to roll up sleeves and dig into details while not losing sight of the big picture. You have an extensive background in implementing systems and processes in accounting operations within growth organizations. You are an effective communicator who can work with cross functional and executive teams within an agile organization to accomplish the Company’s financial objectives.
- Excited/passionate about exploring innovation in finance and how this can benefit the organization, especially in an Agile and product-driven environment with autonomous teams
- Highly motivated to get things done and pro-active in doing so
- Structured and well organized
- Excited by challenges and trying new ways
- Able to work independently, yet at the same time a prime example of a collaborator
- Capable of prioritizing multiple tasks while looking for ways to improve processes
- Flexible to adapt to changing processes and deadlines
- A coach and mentor to the other members in your team
- Set strategy for financial practices in Digital Hub, ensuring that our financial controlling practices enable our ambitions.
- Partner, support & challenge senior business budget owners on Finance related topics, impacting performance of the department
- Translate finance targets & 5-year strategy plans into department specific actions on economy of scale initiatives
- Take full ownership of all Finance related matters in Digital Hub, partnering with the Central Finance and Central Procurement departments.
- Further optimize planning, forecasting, operational finance, and contract management processes. Specific tasks areas:
- Financial planning (Annual Budgets & Monthly Re-estimates)
- Month-end closing
- OPEX and CAPEX forecasting & actuals reporting
- Domain/Product controlling & support
- Assist with improvements in invoice approvals/PO system
- Lead the Finance & Procurement team (2) for Digital Hub with a strong focus on driving optimization through deep business partnering and data analytics. This entails working directly with the DH leadership team on investment decisions, building business cases and controlling costs.
- Optimize the Management Information process and KPI dashboard for management in the department. Make it more relevant, reliable and in line with an Agile way of working.
- Provide operational support to teams with investment decisions and procurement related projects.
- Ability to provide thought leadership and think creatively to enable new business models as well as continuously improve processes
- University degree in Business Administration / Finance
- 5-7 Years of relevant Finance & Control work experience
- Experience in business analysis, cost modeling, and accounting
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with SAP and MS Excel
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- A unique opportunity to build a team, with plenty of opportunity to make the role your own, to be entrepreneurial
- Room to transform the finance processes
- An environment where innovation is at the base of everything
- Competitive benefits
- Experience in fashion retail
- SAP BW, BPC NetWeaver platform and HANA experience