About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010.
The TH Marketing & Communications department has 3 key objectives:
- Drive traffic and conversion @ full price
- Consistently bring the brand to life in the markets
- Be a pro-active business partner
Its scope includes setting strategies, and giving direction and servicing the business of its ‘clients’: Divisions, Countries, Departments, Licensing Partners and Senior Management. It is the point of liaison between client needs, the brand and the final consumer.
Our core competences cover a wide variety of capabilities: brand management, corporate communications, advertising, media management, promotion management, trade marketing, campaign creation, in-store marketing (POS), digital marketing, event management, sponsoring, PR management and celebrity endorsement.
Digital & Social Engagement ensures our owned channels support business objectives across all departments and within TH Marketing & Communications, primarily through social listening, engagement, storytelling and digital experience at critical moments of the consumer journey.
This position is responsible for implementing digital experiences on Tommy.com. This role will further evolve our digital marketing strategy to be more consumer-centric, data-driven and globally impactful.
This role will integrate digital experiences into existing touchpoints or proceses in a way that is most intuitive and beneficial for the consumer, ultimately driving business results. Entreprenurial spirit and a drive for constant innovation are a must in order to continuously position the brand as an innovative player in the industry, making use of the latest trends and developments in digital engagement.
- Develop and embed insights-driven digital marketing strategies that will drive the Tommy business and brand
- Demonstrate an omni-channel mindset, working to deliver a consistent experience across channels
- Responsible for the efficiency, effectiveness and evaluation of Global Digital Marketing Experiences, Campaigns and Environments on Tommy.com
- Ensure technical viability and a seamless experience for consumers at this stage of the consumer journey
- Brief digital content creation in partnership with Brand Marketing and the Global Content Team, ensuring insights from past campaigns and tests influence how content is created and optimized
- Ensure that Global requirements are captured early in the planning process to ensure scalability of digital experiences
- Brief and manage external agencies to deliver high quality experiences on budget
- Build effective and collaborative relationships with other Consumer Journey teams, E-com, E-com Analytics, Technology, Corporate Communications and Public Relations
- Support the development of digital analytics and dashboards
- Inform the ongoing development of the Tommy channel strategy through data analysis and insights
The Ideal Candidate
- A native to the world of social media
- Creative and up-to-date with latest digital trends
- Collaborative; able to liaise closely across different levels of the organization
- Results oriented through a data driven approach
- Flexible; no 9-5 mentality
- Pro-active and hands-on
- Open minded and resourceful
- Strong aesthetic eye and taste level; strict attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Responsive and service minded
- In house experience for a global brand, with the ability to work in a highly-matrixed environment
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in digital marketing
- Experience in digital marketing for a global brand; data-driven marketing a plus
- Experience / understanding of digital delivery across mulitple touchpoints
- IT Architecture and systems understanding – CDN’s. hosting and commerce platforms, feeds, best practices
- Basic understanding of coding structure – HTML, CSS, DOM,…
- Experience working with a CMS
- Knowledge of web design
- Knowledge of agile working methods – Scrum / Kanban
- Fluent (ideally near native) in English, both written and spoken form
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote
Nice to Haves
- Experience working with fashion or lifestyle brands
- Trainings and courses for self-development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A newly built campus with gyms, cafes, amazing lunches, and plenty of company events
We’d love to know why this is the role for you, so please include a motivational letter with your application!