About the Company
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
The HR Process Experience Intern at PVH Europe is a member of the Human Resources Team, reports to the VP HR Europe HQ. You will work on identifying high impact HR processes in relation to elevating the consumer experience or high impact in terms of HR efficiency. You will also work with the HR Operations and the wider HR team.
- Map all HR high impact processes, identifying interdependencies across functions and roles, risks, points of success and failure
- Identify and recommend process improvement opportunities and engage stakeholders in establishing the solution
- Research best practice outside of PVH for consumer centric approaches in HR and share with the wider team
- Identify opportunities for increased collaboration across the whole HR team and present recommendations
- Continuous improvement mindset including systems thinking
- Able to work autonomously
- Able to build relationships, listen and ask questions to extract information
- Can collect data, synthesize and develop commentary to share with stakeholders
- Interest in HR operating models
- Curiosity to learn
- Detail orientated