About the Company
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
This position sits within the content team part of the Tommy Hilfiger ecommerce Europe department. The job consists of supporting the content development specialist and content producer in the production for our European ecommerce sites.
This job is made for a creative digital native with strong project management skills, who is looking for new challenges in fashion. In this role, you will frequently work together with: Marketing teams (product marketing and digital marketing), CRM, Site Merchandising, Merchandisers.
Overall the role is about executing the content development and refresh in line with the E-Commerce marketing content calendar ensuring all relevant stakeholders (e.g. digital marketing, CRM) are aware of the next steps, i.e. plan(s), timeline(s) and the type of assets (e.g. website or newsletter content)
- Support in the:
- Seasonal content development part: management of the samples for pre-styling and for the shoot, collect all the imagery for the brief
- com refreshes and newsletters:
- Creative brief, gather all the imagery for the brief and inputs from the merchandisers, work on the content tracker
- Brief our vendor on the technical integration
- Test of the content integrated before go live
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Knowledge of Ecommerce platforms
- Communication skills
- Project Management and organization skills (e.g. planning skills)
- Attention to detail
- Quality focused
- Digital mindset
- Flexible; comfortable working in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment